A multi-stage stochastic supply network design problem with financial decisions and risk management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schütz, Peter & Tomasgard, Asgeir & Ahmed, Shabbir, 2009. "Supply chain design under uncertainty using sample average approximation and dual decomposition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 409-419, December.
- Listes, Ovidiu & Dekker, Rommert, 2005. "A stochastic approach to a case study for product recovery network design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 160(1), pages 268-287, January.
- Lowe, Timothy J. & Wendell, Richard E. & Hu, Gang, 2002. "Screening location strategies to reduce exchange rate risk," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(3), pages 573-590, February.
- Goh, Mark & Lim, Joseph Y.S. & Meng, Fanwen, 2007. "A stochastic model for risk management in global supply chain networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 164-173, October.
- Kjetil Høyland & Stein W. Wallace, 2001. "Generating Scenario Trees for Multistage Decision Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 295-307, February.
- Sabri, Ehap H. & Beamon, Benita M., 2000. "A multi-objective approach to simultaneous strategic and operational planning in supply chain design," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 581-598, October.
- Hinojosa, Y. & Puerto, J. & Fernandez, F. R., 2000. "A multiperiod two-echelon multicommodity capacitated plant location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 271-291, June.
- Matthias Nowak & Werner Römisch, 2000. "Stochastic Lagrangian Relaxation Applied to Power Scheduling in a Hydro-Thermal System under Uncertainty," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 251-272, December.
- Santoso, Tjendera & Ahmed, Shabbir & Goetschalckx, Marc & Shapiro, Alexander, 2005. "A stochastic programming approach for supply chain network design under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 96-115, November.
- Melo, M.T. & Nickel, S. & Saldanha-da-Gama, F., 2009. "Facility location and supply chain management - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 401-412, July.
- Miranda, Pablo A. & Garrido, Rodrigo A., 2009. "Inventory service-level optimization within distribution network design problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 276-285, November.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic programming; Location; Integer programming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:5:p:511-524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.