Testing for Credit Rationing: An Application of Disequilibrium Econometrics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stacey L. Schreft & Anne P. Villamil, 1992. "Credit rationing by loan size in commercial loan markets," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue May, pages 3-8.
- Besanko, David & Thakor, Anjan V., 1987.
"Competitive equilibrium in the credit market under asymmetric information,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 167-182, June.
- David Besanko & Anjan V. Thakor, 2004. "Competitive Equilibrium in the Credit Market under Asymmetric Information," Finance 0411045, EconWPA.
- Bernanke, Ben S & Blinder, Alan S, 1992.
"The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transmission,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 901-921, September.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Alan S. Blinder, 1989. "The federal funds rate and the channels of monetary transmission," Working Papers 89-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ben Bernanke, 1990. "The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transnission," NBER Working Papers 3487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sofianos, George & Wachtel, Paul & Melnik, Arie, 1990. "Loan commitments and monetary policy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 677-689, October.
- Quandt, Richard E, 1978. "Tests of the Equilibrium vs. Disequilibrium Hypotheses," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(2), pages 435-452, June.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Bester, Helmut, 1985. "Screening vs. Rationing in Credit Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 850-855, September.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1990.
"Macroeconomic Models with Equity and Credit Rationing,"
NBER Chapters,in: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment, pages 15-42
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz & Andrew Weiss, 1989. "Macroeconomic models with equity and credit rationing," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1990. "Macroeconomic Models with Equity and Credit Rationing," NBER Working Papers 3533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chan, Yuk-Shee & Kanatas, George, 1985. "Asymmetric Valuations and the Role of Collateral in Loan Agreements," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(1), pages 84-95, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3410 is not listed on IDEAS
- Parker, Simon C, 2002. "Do Banks Ration Credit to New Enterprises? And Should Governments Intervene? President's Lecture Delivered at the Annual General Meeting of the Scottish Economic Society 4-5 September 2001," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(2), pages 162-195, May.
- Philippe Adair & Mohamed Adaskou, 2016.
"The determinants of credit rationing of SMEs in France: A disequilibrium model upon a balanced panel
[Les déterminants du rationnement du crédit des PME en France : un modèle de déséquilibre sur un," Post-Print hal-01667299, HAL.
- Carbo Valverde, S. & Degryse, H.A. & Rodriguez-Fernandez, F., 2011.
"Lending relationships and credit rationing : the impact of securitization,"
2011-128, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carbó Valverde, Santiago & Degryse, Hans & Rodriguez-Fernandez, Francisco, 2012. "Lending relationships and credit rationing: the impact of securitization," CEPR Discussion Papers 9138, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boissay, Frédéric, 2001. "Credit rationing, output gap, and business cycles," Working Paper Series 0087, European Central Bank.
- Carbo-Valverde, Santiago & Degryse, Hans & Rodríguez-Fernández, Francisco, 2015. "The impact of securitization on credit rationing: Empirical evidence," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 36-50.
- Hurlin, Christophe & Kierzenkowski, Rafal, 2007.
"Credit market disequilibrium in Poland: Can we find what we expect?: Non-stationarity and the short-side rule,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 157-183, June.
- Christophe Hurlin & R. Kierzenkowski, 2007. "Credit Market Disequilibrium in Poland: Can we find what we expect? Non stationarity and the Short Side Rule," Post-Print halshs-00257320, HAL.
- Philippe Adair & Fredj Fhima, 2014. "Small and Medium-sized Enterprises' Credit Rationing on the Tunisian Bank Credit Market," Post-Print hal-01667356, HAL.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Davide Fantino & Andrea Nobili & Gabriele Sene, 2016. "The quantity of corporate credit rationing with matched bank-firm data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1058, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Christophe Hurlin & Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2003.
"Credit Market Disequilibrium in Poland: Can We Find What We Expect? Non-Stationarity and the ???Min???Condition,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2003-581, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Christophe Hurlin & R. Kierzenkowski, 2004. "Credit Market Disequilibrium in Poland: Can we find what we expect? Non Stationarity and the Min Condition," Post-Print halshs-00257379, HAL.
- Holmberg, Ulf, 2012. "Error Corrected Disequilibrium," Umeå Economic Studies 837, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- de Wet, W. A., 2004. "The role of asymmetric information on investments in emerging markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 621-630, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:20:y:1998:i:4:p:721-739. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.