Citizen participation in pollution permit markets
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boyd, John III & Conley, John P., 1997. "Fundamental Nonconvexities in Arrovian Markets and a Coasian Solution to the Problem of Externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 388-407, February.
- Kyung Hwan Baik, 2004. "Two-Player Asymmetric Contests with Ratio-Form Contest Success Functions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(4), pages 679-689, October.
- Christian Riis & Derek J. Clark, 1997. "Contest success functions: an extension," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 201-204.
- Smith, Stefani C. & Yates, Andrew J., 2003. "Optimal pollution permit endowments in markets with endogenous emissions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 425-445, November.
- Caputo, Michael R., 1996. "The Envelope Theorem and Comparative Statics of Nash Equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 201-224, April.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 1996.
"Contest success functions (*),"
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 283-290.
- David Martimort & Philippe De Donder & Etienne Billette de Villemeur, 2005.
"An Incomplete Contract Perspective on Public Good Provision,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 149-180, 04.
- Martimort, David & De Donder, Philippe & de Villemeur, Étienne, 2003. "An Incomplete Contract Perspective on Public Good Provision," IDEI Working Papers 212, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ratna Shrestha, 1998. "Uncertainty and the Choice of Policy Instruments: A Note On Baumol and Oates Propositions," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(4), pages 497-505, December.
- Michael Ahlheim & Friedrich Schneider, 2002.
"Allowing for Household Preferences in Emission Trading – A Contribution to the Climate Policy Debate,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(4), pages 317-342, April.
- Michael Ahlheim & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Allowing for household preferences in emission trading-A contribution to the climate policy debate," Economics working papers 2000-09, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Michael Ahlheim & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Allowing for Household Preferences in Emission Trading - A Contribution to the Climate Policy Debate," CESifo Working Paper Series 329, CESifo Group Munich.
- Requate, Till & Unold, Wolfram, 2003. "Environmental policy incentives to adopt advanced abatement technology:: Will the true ranking please stand up?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 125-146, February.
- John O. Ledyard, 1994.
"Public Goods: A Survey of Experimental Research,"
9405003, EconWPA, revised 22 May 1994.
- David Malueg & Andrew Yates, 2006. "Equilibria in rent-seeking contests with homogeneous success functions," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 719-727, 04.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988.
"The Theory of Environmental Policy,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, 1.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:51:y:2006:i:2:p:205-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.