Walrasian prices in markets with tradable rights
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Newell, Richard G. & Sanchirico, James N. & Kerr, Suzi, 2005. "Fishing quota markets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 437-462, May.
- Montero, Juan-Pablo, 2001. "Multipollutant Markets," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(4), pages 762-774, Winter.
- Antoine Mandel, 2009.
"Changes in the firms behavior after the opening of markets of allowances,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 40(1), pages 1-25, July.
- Antoine Mandel, 2009. "Changes in the firms behavior after the opening of markets of allowances," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633355, HAL.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
- Joskow, Paul L & Schmalensee, Richard & Bailey, Elizabeth M, 1998. "The Market for Sulfur Dioxide Emissions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(4), pages 669-685, September.
- Conley, John P. & Smith, Stefani C., 2005. "Coasian equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 687-704, September.
- Boyd, John III & Conley, John P., 1997. "Fundamental Nonconvexities in Arrovian Markets and a Coasian Solution to the Problem of Externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 388-407, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graziano, Maria Gabriella & Meo, Claudia & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2017.
"Stable sets for exchange economies with interdependent preferences,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 267-286.
- Maria Gabriella Graziano & Claudia Meo & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2016. "Stable Sets for Exchange Economies with Interdependent Preferences," CSEF Working Papers 461, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Graciela Chichilnisky, 2012. "Economic theory and the global environment," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(2), pages 217-225, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitive equilibrium; Tradable licenses; Consumption rights; Externalities; Cap-and-trade program; D51; D62; Q52;
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- Q52 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Pollution Control Adoption and Costs; Distributional Effects; Employment Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:49:y:2012:i:2:p:497-512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .