The Envelope Theorem and Comparative Statics of Nash Equilibria
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Chen Ling & Michael Caputo, 2012.
"The Envelope Theorem for Locally Differentiable Nash Equilibria of Discounted and Autonomous Infinite Horizon Differential Games,"
Dynamic Games and Applications,
Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 313-334, September.
- Micahel Caputo & Chen Ling, 2011. "The Envelope Theorem for Locally Differentiable Nash Equilibria of Discounted and Autonomous Infinite Horizon Differential Games," Working Papers 2011-06, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Caputo, Michael R., 2007. "The envelope theorem for locally differentiable Nash equilibria of finite horizon differential games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 198-224, November.
- Emilie Caldeira & Martial Foucault & Gregoire Rota-Graziosi, 2015. "Decentralization in Africa and the nature of local governments’ competition: evidence from Benin," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(6), pages 1048-1076, December.
- Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI & Emilie CALDEIRA & Martial FOUCAULT, 2010. "Decentralization in Africa and the nature of local governments' competition: evidence from Benin," Working Papers 201019, CERDI.
- Emilie Caldeira & Martial Foucault & Grégoire Rota-Graziosi, 2012. "Decentralisation in Africa and the Nature of Local Governments' Competition: Evidence from Benin," NBER Working Papers 18126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emilie Caldeira & Grégoire Rota-Graziosi & Martial Foucault, 2012. "Decentralisation in Africa and the Nature of Local Governments' Competition: Evidence from Benin," Post-Print halshs-00707601, HAL.
- Emilie Caldeira & Grégoire Rota-Graziosi & Martial Foucault, 2011. "Decentralization in Africa and the nature of local governments' competition: evidence from Benin," Working Papers halshs-00553122, HAL.
- F. García Castaño & M. Melguizo Padial, 2015. "A natural extension of the classical envelope theorem in vector differential programming," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 63(4), pages 757-775, December.
- Toolsema Linda A. & Schoonbeek Lambert, 2000. "On the Effects of an Industry-wide Cost Change in a Stackelberg Duopoly / Die Effekte einer industrieweiten Kostenveränderung im Stackelberg Duopol," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 220(5), pages 592-598, October.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:20:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toolsema-Veldman, Linda A. & Schoonbeek, Lambert, 1999. "Bank behavior and the interbank rate in an oligopolistic market," CCSO Working Papers 199909, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Toolsema, Linda A. & Schoonbeek, L., 1999. "Bank behavior and the interbank rate in an oligopolistic market," Research Report 99E49, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Caputo, Michael R., 1998. "A dual vista of the Stackelberg duopoly reveals its fundamental qualitative structure," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 333-352, May.
- Caputo, Michael R. & Ling, Chen, 2013. "The intrinsic comparative dynamics of locally differentiable feedback Nash equilibria of autonomous and exponentially discounted infinite horizon differential games," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1982-1994.
- Micahel Caputo & Chen Ling, 2012. "The Intrinsic Comparative Dynamics of Locally Differentiable Feedback Nash Equilibria of Autonomous and Exponentially Discounted Infinite Horizon Differential Games," Working Papers 2012-03, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Malueg, David A. & Yates, Andrew J., 2006. "Citizen participation in pollution permit markets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 205-217, March.
- Petra Ens, 2009. "Tax competition and equalization: the impact of voluntary cooperation on the efficiency goal," Working Papers 2009/16, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Michael Caputo, 2007. "The Lagrange multiplier is not the shadow value of the limiting resource in the presence of strategically interacting agents," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(20), pages 1-8.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:13:y:1996:i:2:p:201-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed