Optimal pollution permit endowments in markets with endogenous emissions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1974. "Prices vs. Quantities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 477-491.
- Ratna Shrestha, 1998. "Uncertainty and the Choice of Policy Instruments: A Note On Baumol and Oates Propositions," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(4), pages 497-505, December.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Richard E. Kihlstrom & Leonard J. Mirman, 1977. "A Bayesian Approach to the Production of Information and Learning By Doing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 533-547.
- Montgomery, W. David, 1972. "Markets in licenses and efficient pollution control programs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 395-418, December.
- Mirman, Leonard J & Samuelson, Larry & Urbano, Amparo, 1993.
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 34(3), pages 549-563, August.
- Mirman, L.J. & Samuelson, L. & Urbano, A., 1989. "Monopoly Experimentation," Papers 8-89-7, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Amparo Urbano Salvador & Larry Samuelson & Leonard J. Mirman, 1990. "Monopoly experimentation," Working Papers. Serie AD 1990-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Michael Ahlheim & Friedrich Schneider, 2002.
"Allowing for Household Preferences in Emission Trading – A Contribution to the Climate Policy Debate,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(4), pages 317-342, April.
- Michael Ahlheim & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Allowing for household preferences in emission trading-A contribution to the climate policy debate," Economics working papers 2000-09, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Michael Ahlheim & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Allowing for Household Preferences in Emission Trading - A Contribution to the Climate Policy Debate," CESifo Working Paper Series 329, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sandy Grossman, 2010. "A Bayesian Approach to the Production of Information and Learning by Doing," Levine's Working Paper Archive 230, David K. Levine.
- Creane, Anthony, 1994. "Experimentation with Heteroskedastic Noise," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(2), pages 275-286, March.
- Boyd, John III & Conley, John P., 1997. "Fundamental Nonconvexities in Arrovian Markets and a Coasian Solution to the Problem of Externalities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 388-407, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Yates & Daniel English, 2007. "Citizens' demand for permits and Kwerel''s incentive compatible mechanism for pollution control," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(4), pages 1-9.
- Dafna Eshel & Richard Sexton, 2009. "Allowing communities to trade in imperfectly competitive pollution-permit markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 60-82, August.
- Majid Ahmadian, 2011. "Dynamics Emission for a Polluting Industry," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 16(3), pages 93-102, fall.
- Stefan Weishaar, 2007. "CO 2 emission allowance allocation mechanisms, allocative efficiency and the environment: a static and dynamic perspective," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 29-70, August.
- Malueg, David A. & Yates, Andrew J., 2006. "Citizen participation in pollution permit markets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 205-217, March.
- Asproudis, Elias & Weyman-Jones, Tom, 2011. "Third parties �participation in tradable permits market. Do we need them?," MPRA Paper 28766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:17:y:2007:i:4:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chung, Sung H. & Weaver, Robert D. & Friesz, Terry L., 2012. "Oligopolies in pollution permit markets: A dynamic game approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 48-56.
- Rousse, Olivier, 2008. "Environmental and economic benefits resulting from citizens' participation in CO2 emissions trading: An efficient alternative solution to the voluntary compensation of CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 388-397, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:46:y:2003:i:3:p:425-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.