Sources of sectoral fluctuations in business fixed investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert S. Chirinko, 1992.
"Business Fixed Investment Spending: A Critical survey of Modeling Strategies, Empirical Results, and Policy Implications,"
9213, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 1993. "Business fixed investment spending: a critical survey of modeling strategies, empirical results, and policy implications," Research Working Paper 93-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Evans, Geroge W & Honkapohja, Seppo & Romer, Paul, 1998. "Growth Cycles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 495-515, June.
- Russell Cooper & Andrew John, 1988.
"Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-463.
- Russell Cooper & John Andrew, 1985. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 745R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1985.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Richard M. Todd, 1996. "Time to plan and aggregate fluctuations," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-27.
- Montgomery, Michael R., 1995. "Capital complementarity, time-to-build, and the persistence of investment starts," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 187-205.
- Acemoglu, Daron, 1993.
"Learning about Others' Actions and the Investment Accelerator,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(417), pages 318-328, March.
- Daron Acemoglu, 1992. "Learning about Others Actions and the Investment Accelerator," CEP Discussion Papers dp0072, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- John Haltiwanger & Russell Cooper & Laura Power, 1999.
"Machine Replacement and the Business Cycle: Lumps and Bumps,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 921-946, September.
- Russell Cooper & John Haltiwanger & Laura Power, 1995. "Machine Replacement and the Business Cycle: Lumps and Bumps," Papers 0062, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Russell Cooper & John Haltiwanger & Laura Power, 1995. "Machine Replacement and the Business Cycle: Lumps and Bumps," NBER Working Papers 5260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Long, John B, Jr & Plosser, Charles I, 1983. "Real Business Cycles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 39-69, February.
- Robert J. Gordon & John Veitch, 1986.
"Fixed Investment in the American Business Cycle, 1919-83,"
NBER Chapters,in: The American Business Cycle: Continuity and Change, pages 267-358
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon & John M. Veitch, 1984. "Fixed Investment in the American Business Cycle, 1919-83," NBER Working Papers 1426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Long, John B, Jr & Plosser, Charles I, 1987. "Sectoral vs. Aggregate Shocks in the Business Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 333-336, May.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Eduardo M. R. A. Engel & John C. Haltiwanger, 1995. "Plant-Level Adjustment and Aggregate Investment Dynamics," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(2), pages 1-54.
- Thomas Mayer, 1959. "Plant and Equiptment Lead Times," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33, pages 127-127.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1992. "Transitory variation in investment and output," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 467-480, December.
- Montgomery, Michael R., 1995. "'Time-to-build' completion patterns for nonresidential structures, 1961-1991," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 155-163, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Baum & Neslihan Ozkan & Mustafa Caglayan, 2003.
"Sectoral fluctuations in U.K. firms' investment expenditures,"
AccessEcon, vol. 5(13), pages 1-10.
- Mustafa Caglayan & Neslihan Ozkan & Christopher F Baum, 2002. "Sectoral Fluctuations in U.K. Firms' Investment Expenditures," Research Papers 2002_01, University of Liverpool Management School.
- Christopher F. Baum & Mustafa Caglayan & Neslihan Ozkan, 2002. "Sectoral Fluctuations in U.K. Firms' Investment Expenditures," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 520, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Jun 2003.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2003:i:13:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:52:y:2000:i:6:p:473-484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.