Sources of sectoral fluctuations in business fixed investment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Richard M. Todd, 1996. "Time to plan and aggregate fluctuations," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-27.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 1992.
"Business Fixed Investment Spending: A Critical survey of Modeling Strategies, Empirical Results, and Policy Implications,"
9213, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 1993. "Business fixed investment spending: a critical survey of modeling strategies, empirical results, and policy implications," Research Working Paper 93-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- John Haltiwanger & Russell Cooper & Laura Power, 1999.
"Machine Replacement and the Business Cycle: Lumps and Bumps,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 921-946, September.
- Russell Cooper & John Haltiwanger & Laura Power, 1995. "Machine Replacement and the Business Cycle: Lumps and Bumps," NBER Working Papers 5260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Russell Cooper & John Haltiwanger & Laura Power, 1995. "Machine Replacement and the Business Cycle: Lumps and Bumps," Papers 0062, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Thomas Mayer, 1959. "Plant and Equiptment Lead Times," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33, pages 127.
- Paul Romer & George Evans & Seppo Hokapohja, .
_001, Stanford University.
- Long, John B, Jr & Plosser, Charles I, 1983. "Real Business Cycles," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(1), pages 39-69, February.
- Montgomery, Michael R., 1995. "Capital complementarity, time-to-build, and the persistence of investment starts," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 187-205.
- Long, John B, Jr & Plosser, Charles I, 1987. "Sectoral vs. Aggregate Shocks in the Business Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 333-36, May.
- Acemoglu, Daron, 1993.
"Learning about Others' Actions and the Investment Accelerator,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(417), pages 318-28, March.
- Daron Acemoglu, 1992. "Learning about Others Actions and the Investment Accelerator," CEP Discussion Papers dp0072, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Russell Cooper & Andrew John, 1988. "Coordinating Coordination Failures in Keynesian Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(3), pages 441-463.
- Robert J. Gordon & John Veitch, 1986.
"Fixed Investment in the American Business Cycle, 1919-83,"
in: The American Business Cycle: Continuity and Change, pages 267-358
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon & John M. Veitch, 1984. "Fixed Investment in the American Business Cycle, 1919-83," NBER Working Papers 1426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Eduardo M. R. A. Engel & John C. Haltiwanger, 1995. "Plant-Level Adjustment and Aggregate Investment Dynamics," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(2), pages 1-54.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1992. "Transitory variation in investment and output," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 467-480, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:52:y:2000:i:6:p:473-484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.