Investment, Interest Rates, and the Effects of Stabilization Policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergman, Mats A. & Johansson, Per & Bergman, M.A., 2002. "Large investments in the pulp and paper industry: a count data regression analysis," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 29-52.
- Sean Becketti, 1983. "The Persistence of Nominal Shocks in a Particular Equilibrium Model," UCLA Economics Working Papers 312, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Millar, Jonathan N. & Oliner, Stephen D. & Sichel, Daniel E., 2016.
"Time-to-plan lags for commercial construction projects,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 75-89.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel & Jonathan N. Millar, 2012. "Time-to-plan lags for commercial construction projects," AEI Economics Working Papers 10343, American Enterprise Institute.
- Jonathan N. Millar & Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2013. "Time-To-Plan Lags for Commercial Construction Projects," NBER Working Papers 19408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan N. Millar & Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2012. "Time-to plan lags for commercial construction projects," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert J. Gordon & John Veitch, 1986.
"Fixed Investment in the American Business Cycle, 1919-83,"
NBER Chapters,in: The American Business Cycle: Continuity and Change, pages 267-358
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon & John M. Veitch, 1984. "Fixed Investment in the American Business Cycle, 1919-83," NBER Working Papers 1426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Finn Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1980. "Time to Build and the Persistence of Unemployment," Discussion Papers 453, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Chong Wang & Neng Wang & Jinqiang Yang, 2013. "Investment, Tobin's q, and Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 19327, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bischoff, Charles W. & Kokkelenberg, Edward C. & Terregrossa, Ralph A., 1990. "Tax Policy and Business Fixed Investment During the Regan Era," Staff Papers 121533, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Richard C. Levin, 1981. "Regulation, Barriers to Exit, and the Investment Behavior of Railroads," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Public Regulation, pages 181-230 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takala, Kari, 1995. "The interest rate sensitivity of output in Finland," Research Discussion Papers 11/1995, Bank of Finland.
- Montgomery, Michael R., 1995. "'Time-to-build' completion patterns for nonresidential structures, 1961-1991," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 155-163, May.
- Javier Díaz Giménez & R. AntonBraun, 2010. "Spain, Japan, and the Dangers of Early Fiscal Tightening," Working Papers 2010-14, FEDEA.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; interest rates; investment; stabilization policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:8:y:1977:i:1977-1:p:61-122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.