Aspiration uncertainty: its impact on decision performance and process
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borgers, Tilman & Sarin, Rajiv, 2000.
"Naive Reinforcement Learning with Endogenous Aspirations,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(4), pages 921-950, November.
- Tilman Börgers & Rajiv Sarin, "undated". "Naive Reinforcement Learning With Endogenous Aspiration," ELSE working papers 037, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- T. Borgers & R. Sarin, 2010. "Naïve Reinforcement Learning With Endogenous Aspirations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 381, David K. Levine.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2001. "A cognitive model of individual well-being," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(2), pages 269-288.
- Oechssler, Jorg, 2002. "Cooperation as a result of learning with aspiration levels," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 405-409, November.
- Jörg Oechssler, 2001. "Cooperation as a Result of Learning with Aspiration Levels," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse8_2001, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Day, Richard H., 1984. "Disequilibrium economic dynamics : A post-Schumpeterian contribution," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 57-76, March.
- Dixon, Huw David, 2000. "Keeping up with the Joneses: competition and the evolution of collusion," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 223-238, October.
- Bendor Jonathan & Mookherjee Dilip & Ray Debraj, 2001. "Reinforcement Learning in Repeated Interaction Games," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-44, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)