Aspiration uncertainty: its impact on decision performance and process
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2001.
"A Cognitive Model of Individual Well-Being,"
- Jörg Oechssler, 2001.
"Cooperation as a Result of Learning with Aspiration Levels,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse8_2001, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Oechssler, Jorg, 2002. "Cooperation as a result of learning with aspiration levels," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 405-409, November.
- Tilman B�rgers & Rajiv Sarin, .
"Naive Reinforcement Learning With Endogenous Aspiration,"
ELSE working papers
037, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Borgers, Tilman & Sarin, Rajiv, 2000. "Naive Reinforcement Learning with Endogenous Aspirations," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(4), pages 921-50, November.
- T. Borgers & R. Sarin, 2010. "Naïve Reinforcement Learning With Endogenous Aspirations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 381, David K. Levine.
- Dixon, Huw David, 2000. "Keeping up with the Joneses: competition and the evolution of collusion," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 223-238, October.
- Day, Richard H., 1984. "Disequilibrium economic dynamics : A post-Schumpeterian contribution," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 57-76, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:56:y:2005:i:4:p:617-629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.