Disequilibrium economic dynamics : A post-Schumpeterian contribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karni, Edi & Safra, Zvi, 1990. "Rank-Dependent Probabilities," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(401), pages 487-495, June.
- Quiggin, John, 1982. "A theory of anticipated utility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 323-343, December.
- Uzi Segal, 1984. "Nonlinear Decision Weights with the Independence Axiom," UCLA Economics Working Papers 353, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Machina, Mark J, 1982.
""Expected Utility" Analysis without the Independence Axiom,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 277-323, March.
- Mark J Machina, 1982. ""Expected Utility" Analysis without the Independence Axiom," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7650, David K. Levine.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Outkin, Alexander V., 2003. "Cooperation and local interactions in the Prisoners' Dilemma Game," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 481-503, December.
- Day, Richard H., 2004. "Behavioral economics: implications for economic theory and policy," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 715-724, December.
- Dawid, Herbert, 1999. "On the stability of monotone discrete selection dynamics with inertia," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 265-280, May.
- Richard H. Day, 1995. "L'existence hors de l'équilibre," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(6), pages 1461-1471.
- Giocoli, Nicola, 2003. "Structural change and 'new facts' in Pantaleoni's non-equilibrium dynamics," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 213-236, June.
- Hayakawa, Hiroaki, 2000. "Bounded rationality, social and cultural norms, and interdependence via reference groups," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-34, September.
- Day, Richard H. & Hanson, Kenneth A., 1985. "Adaptive Economizing, Technological Change, and the Demand for Labor in Disequilibrium," Working Paper Series 144, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- MacLeod, W. Bentley & Pingle, Mark, 2005. "Aspiration uncertainty: its impact on decision performance and process," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 617-629, April.
- Richard H. Day, 1995. "Rationality, Entrepreneurship and Institutional Evolution," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(6), pages 1473-1485.
- Kirkpatrick, Grant, 1984. "A continuous time cyclical growth model for the Federal Republic of Germany: Construction, estimation and analysis," Kiel Working Papers 219, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Howitt, Peter & Clower, Robert, 2000. "The emergence of economic organization," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 55-84, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:5:y:1984:i:1:p:57-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.