Learning to collude: An experiment in convergence and equilibrium selection in oligopoly
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T. Borgers & R. Sarin, 2010.
"Naïve Reinforcement Learning With Endogenous Aspirations,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
381, David K. Levine.
- Borgers, Tilman & Sarin, Rajiv, 2000. "Naive Reinforcement Learning with Endogenous Aspirations," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(4), pages 921-50, November.
- Tilman B�rgers & Rajiv Sarin, . "Naive Reinforcement Learning With Endogenous Aspiration," ELSE working papers 037, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Dixon, Huw David, 2000. "Keeping up with the Joneses: competition and the evolution of collusion," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 223-238, October.
- Antoni Bosch-Domènech & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 1998.
"Imitation of succesful behavior in Cournot markets,"
Economics Working Papers
269, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 1999.
- Antoni Bosch-DomËnech & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2003. "Imitation of successful behaviour in cournot markets," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(487), pages 495-524, 04.
- Giovanni Ponti, 1999.
"- Continuous-Time Evolutionary Dynamics: Theory And Practice,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1999-31, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ponti, Giovanni, 2000. "Continuous-time evolutionary dynamics: theory and practice," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 187-214, June.
- Martini, Gianmaria, 2003. "Complexity and individual rationality in a dynamic duopoly: an experimental study," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 345-370, December.
- Rassenti, Stephen & Reynolds, Stanley S. & Smith, Vernon L. & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 2000. "Adaptation and convergence of behavior in repeated experimental Cournot games," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 117-146, February.
- Colin Camerer & Teck-Hua Ho, 1999. "Experience-weighted Attraction Learning in Normal Form Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(4), pages 827-874, July.
- Nagel, Rosemarie & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 1997.
"An Experimental Study of Adaptive Behavior in an Oligopolistic Market Game,"
Discussion Paper Serie B
408, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Rosemarie Nagel & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 1999. "An experimental study of adaptive behavior in an oligopolistic market game," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 27-65.
- Rosemarie Nagel & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 1997. "An experimental study of adaptive behavior in an oligopolistic market game," Economics Working Papers 230, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Fernando Vega-Redondo & Frédéric Palomino, 1999.
"Convergence of aspirations and (partial) cooperation in the prisoner's dilemma,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 465-488.
- Palomino, F. & Vega, F., 1996. "Convergence of Aspirations and (Partial) Cooperation in the Prisoners's Dilemma," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 345.96, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Fernando Vega Redondo & Frédéric Palomino, 1996. "Convergence of aspirations and (partial) cooperation in the Prisoner's Dilemma," Working Papers. Serie AD 1996-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Steffen Huck & Hans-Theo Normann & Joerg Oechssler, 1998.
"Does information about competitors' actions increase or decrease competition in experimental oligopoly markets?,"
- Huck, Steffen & Normann, Hans-Theo & Oechssler, Jorg, 2000. "Does information about competitors' actions increase or decrease competition in experimental oligopoly markets?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 39-57, January.
- Karandikar, Rajeeva & Mookherjee, Dilip & Ray, Debraj & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 1998.
"Evolving Aspirations and Cooperation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 292-331, June.
- Huck, Steffen & Normann, Hans-Theo & Oechssler, Jorg, 1999.
"Learning in Cournot Oligopoly--An Experiment,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(454), pages C80-95, March.
- Erev, Ido & Roth, Alvin E, 1998. "Predicting How People Play Games: Reinforcement Learning in Experimental Games with Unique, Mixed Strategy Equilibria," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(4), pages 848-81, September.
- Paolo LUPI & Patrizia SBRIGLIA, 2003. "Exploring Human Behaviour and Learning in Experimental Cournot Settings," Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 111(3), pages 373-395.
- Oechssler, Jorg, 2002.
"Cooperation as a result of learning with aspiration levels,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 405-409, November.
- Jörg Oechssler, 2001. "Cooperation as a Result of Learning with Aspiration Levels," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse8_2001, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Altavilla, Carlo & Luini, Luigi & Sbriglia, Patrizia, 2006.
"Social learning in market games,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 632-652, December.
- Carlo Altavilla & Luigi Luini & Patrizia Sbriglia, 2005. "Social Learning in Market Games," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 003, University of Siena.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Erev, Ido, 1995. "Learning in extensive-form games: Experimental data and simple dynamic models in the intermediate term," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 164-212.
- Dixon, Huw David & Wallis, Steven & Moss, Scott, 2002. "Axelrod Meets Cournot: Oligopoly and the Evolutionary Metaphor," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 20(3), pages 139-56, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reecon:v:60:y:2006:i:3:p:155-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.