Asymmetric roles of business ties and political ties in product innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dinc, I. Serdar, 2005. "Politicians and banks: Political influences on government-owned banks in emerging markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 453-479, August.
- Chong-En Bai & Jiangyong Lu & Zhigang Tao, 2006. "The Multitask Theory of State Enterprise Reform: Empirical Evidence from China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 353-357, May.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-333, March.
- Kogut, Bruce, 1989. "The Stability of Joint Ventures: Reciprocity and Competitive Rivalry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 183-198, December.
- J. Scott Long & Jeremy Freese, 2006. "Regression Models for Categorical Dependent Variables using Stata, 2nd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 2, number long2, November.
- MARA FACCIO & RONALD W. MASULIS & JOHN J. McCONNELL, 2006. "Political Connections and Corporate Bailouts," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 61(6), pages 2597-2635, December.
- Huarng, Kun-Huang, 2010. "Essential research in technology management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(5), pages 451-453, May.
- John McMillan & Christopher Woodruff, 2002. "The Central Role of Entrepreneurs in Transition Economies," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 153-170, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng, Cheng-Feng & Chang, Man-Ling & Li, Chu-Shiu, 2013. "Configural paths to successful product innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2561-2573.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:03:n:s136391961750030x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:107-117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Chengqi & Yi, Jingtao & Kafouros, Mario & Yan, Yanni, 2015. "Under what institutional conditions do business groups enhance innovation performance?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 694-702.
- White, George O. & Boddewyn, Jean J. & Galang, Roberto Martin N., 2015. "Legal system contingencies as determinants of political tie intensity by wholly owned foreign subsidiaries: Insights from the Philippines," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 342-356.
- Nima Heirati & Aron O’Cass, 2016. "Supporting new product commercialization through managerial social ties and market knowledge development in an emerging economy," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 411-433, June.
- repec:eee:touman:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:553-561 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jie Wu & Xiaoyun Chen, 2012. "Leaders’ social ties, knowledge acquisition capability and firm competitive advantage," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 331-350, June.
- Ren, Shengce & Eisingerich, Andreas B. & Tsai, Huei-ting, 2015. "Search scope and innovation performance of emerging-market firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 102-108.
- Ma, Xufei & Ding, Zhujun & Yuan, Lin, 2016. "Subnational institutions, political capital, and the internationalization of entrepreneurial firms in emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 843-854.
- Kamal Sakhdari & Jahangir Yadollahi Farsi, 2016. "Business partners and corporate entrepreneurship in developing countries," International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 15(1), pages 61-77.
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0162-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:55:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0231-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:21:y:2017:i:02:n:s1363919617500190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Santos, David Ferreira Lopes & Basso, Leonardo Fernando Cruz & Kimura, Herbert & Kayo, Eduardo Kazuo, 2014. "Innovation efforts and performances of Brazilian firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 527-535.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness ties; Political ties; Organizational competence; Environmental fit; Product innovation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:64:y:2011:i:11:p:1151-1156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.