How habit and satisfaction affects player retention for online gambling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i::p:1-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Ehrenberg, Andrew S. C. & Uncles, Mark D. & Goodhardt, Gerald J., 2004. "Understanding brand performance measures: using Dirichlet benchmarks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1307-1325, December.
- Ruth N. Bolton, 1998. "A Dynamic Model of the Duration of the Customer's Relationship with a Continuous Service Provider: The Role of Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(1), pages 45-65.
- Uncles, Mark D. & Ehrenberg, Andrew S. C. & Goodhardt, Gerald J., 2004. "Reply to commentary on "Understanding brand performance measures: using Dirichlet benchmarks"," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1329-1330, December.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 125-143.
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-430, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guo, Lin & Xiao, Jing Jian & Tang, Chuanyi, 2009. "Understanding the psychological process underlying customer satisfaction and retention in a relational service," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1152-1159, November.
- Mizerski, Dick, 2013. "New research on gambling theory research and practice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1587-1590.
- Kim, Yoojung & Lee, Wei-Na & Jung, Jong-Hyuok, 2013. "Changing the stakes: A content analysis of Internet gambling advertising in TV poker programs between 2006 and 2010," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1644-1650.
- Coussement, Kristof & De Bock, Koen W., 2013.
"Customer churn prediction in the online gambling industry: The beneficial effect of ensemble learning,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1629-1636.
- K. Coussement & K.W. De Bock, 2013. "Customer Churn Prediction in the Online Gambling Industry: The Beneficial Effect of Ensemble Learning," Post-Print hal-00788063, HAL.
- Desmond Lam & Bernadete Ozorio, 2013. "The effect of prior outcomes on gender risk-taking differences," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(7), pages 791-802, August.
- Ndubisi, Nelson Oly & Nataraajan, Rajan & Chew, Jennie, 2014. "Ethical ideologies, perceived gambling value, and gambling commitment: An Asian perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 128-135.
- Mizerski, Richard & Mizerski, Katherine & Lam, Desmond & Lee, Alvin, 2013. "Gamblers' habit," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1605-1611.
- Jolley, William & Lee, Alvin & Mizerski, Richard & Sadeque, Saalem, 2013. "Permission email messages significantly increase gambler retention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1617-1622.
- Cowley, Elizabeth, 2013. "Forgetting the anxiety: Gamblers' reactions to outcome uncertainty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1591-1597.
- Mowen, John C. & Fang, Xiang & Scott, Kristin, 2009. "A hierarchical model approach for identifying the trait antecedents of general gambling propensity and of four gambling-related genres," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(12), pages 1262-1268, December.
- Desmond Lam & Richard Mizerski, 2009. "An investigation into gambling purchases using the NBD and NBD–Dirichlet models," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 263-276, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:6:p:770-777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.