New research on gambling theory research and practice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jolley, Bill & Mizerski, Richard & Olaru, Doina, 2006. "How habit and satisfaction affects player retention for online gambling," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 770-777, June.
- Esther Roca, 2010. "The Exercise of Moral Imagination in Stigmatized Work Groups," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(1), pages 135-147, September.
- Sally Gainsbury & Saalem Sadeque & Dick Mizerski & Alex Blaszczynski, 2012. "Wagering in Australia: A Retrospective Behavioural Analysis of Betting Patterns Based on Player Account Data," Journal of Gambling Business and Economics, University of Buckingham Press, vol. 6(2), pages 50-68, August.
- Richard Makadok & Jay B. Barney, 2001. "Strategic Factor Market Intelligence: An Application of Information Economics to Strategy Formulation and Competitor Intelligence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(12), pages 1621-1638, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon, Ross & Gurrieri, Lauren & Chapman, Michael, 2015. "Broadening an understanding of problem gambling: The lifestyle consumption community of sports betting," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2164-2172.
- Paolo Calvosa, 2016. "Loyalty Typologies and Consumer Choice Factors in the Online Sports-Betting Industry: An Explorative Study into the Italian Regulated Market," International Journal of Marketing Studies, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(5), pages 1-14, October.
More about this item
KeywordsOverview of new gambling research; Business models for gambling; Gambling theories;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:66:y:2013:i:9:p:1587-1590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.