Dual Emphasis and the Long-Term Financial Impact of Customer Satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter J. Danaher & Isaac W. Wilson & Robert A. Davis, 2003. "A Comparison of Online and Offline Consumer Brand Loyalty," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 461-476, February.
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i::p:1-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Bessent & W. Bessent & J. Kennington & B. Reagan, 1982. "An Application of Mathematical Programming to Assess Productivity in the Houston Independent School District," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(12), pages 1355-1367, December.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Cora J. M. Maas & Joop J. Hox, 2004. "Robustness issues in multilevel regression analysis," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 58(2), pages 127-137.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 125-143.
- Ran Kivetz, 2003. "The Effects of Effort and Intrinsic Motivation on Risky Choice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 477-502, December.
- Carol J. Simon & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Measurement and Determinants of Brand Equity: A Financial Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(1), pages 28-52.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Claes Fornell & Roland T. Rust, 1997. "Customer Satisfaction, Productivity, and Profitability: Differences Between Goods and Services," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(2), pages 129-145.
- Andreas Soteriou & Stavros A. Zenios, 1999. "Operations, Quality, and Profitability in the Provision of Banking Services," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(9), pages 1221-1238, September.
- Anandhi S. Bharadwaj & Sundar G. Bharadwaj & Benn R. Konsynski, 1999. "Information Technology Effects on Firm Performance as Measured by Tobin's q," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(7), pages 1008-1024, July.
- J. Miguel Villas-Boas, 2004. "Consumer Learning, Brand Loyalty, and Competition," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 134-145, December.
- Ruth N. Bolton, 1998. "A Dynamic Model of the Duration of the Customer's Relationship with a Continuous Service Provider: The Role of Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(1), pages 45-65.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vikas Mittal & Lawrence Feick & Feisal Murshed, 2008. "Publish and Prosper: The Financial Impact of Publishing by Marketing Faculty," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(3), pages 430-442, 05-06.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:82:y:2018:i:c:p:19-30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patterson, Paul & Yu, Ting & Kimpakorn, Narumon, 2014. "Killing two birds with one stone: Cross-selling during service delivery," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 1944-1952.
- Alexandar Grubor & Nikola Milićević & Nenad Djokic, 2016. "The Effect of Inventory Level on Product Availability and Sale," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(2), pages 221-233.
- Rust, Roland T. & Espinoza, Francine, 2006. "How technology advances influence business research and marketing strategy," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(10-11), pages 1072-1078, October.
- Ringle, Christian M., 2006. "Segmentation for path models and unobserved heterogeneity: The finite mixture partial least squares approach," MPRA Paper 10734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:2:p:384-394 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lun, Y.H. Venus & Shang, Kuo-chung & Lai, Kee-hung & Cheng, T.C.E., 2016. "Examining the influence of organizational capability in innovative business operations and the mediation of profitability on customer satisfaction: An application in intermodal transport operators in ," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P2), pages 179-188.
- Steven M. Shugan, 2007. "The Editor's Secrets," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(5), pages 589-595, 09-10.
- Daniel H. Simon & Miguel I. Gómez & Edward W. McLaughlin & Dick R. Wittink, 2009. "Employee attitudes, customer satisfaction, and sales performance: assessing the linkages in US grocery stores," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(1), pages 27-41.
- repec:kap:mktlet:v:28:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11002-017-9429-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feng, Zhi-Yuan & Wang, Ming-Long & Huang, Hua-Wei, 2015. "Equity Financing and Social Responsibility: Further International Evidence," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 247-280.
- Anna Torres & Josep A. Tribó, 2007. "Ownership structure, customer satisfaction and brand equity," Economics Working Papers 1016, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2007.
- Robert W. Palmatier & Srinath Gopalakrishna & Mark B. Houston, 2006. "Returns on Business-to-Business Relationship Marketing Investments: Strategies for Leveraging Profits," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(5), pages 477-493, September.
- Cruz-Cázares, Claudio & Bayona-Sáez, Cristina & García-Marco, Teresa, 2013. "You can’t manage right what you can’t measure well: Technological innovation efficiency," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1239-1250.
- Gerard J. Tellis & Joseph Johnson, 2007. "The Value of Quality," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(6), pages 758-773, 11-12.
- Orr, Linda M. & Bush, Victoria D. & Vorhies, Douglas W., 2011. "Leveraging firm-level marketing capabilities with marketing employee development," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1074-1081, October.
- Torres, Anna & Tribó, Josep A., 2011. "Customer satisfaction and brand equity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1089-1096, October.
More about this item
Keywordscustomer satisfaction; services marketing; marketing strategy and metrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormksc:v:24:y:2005:i:4:p:544-555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.