Strategic Type, Market Orientation, and the Balance between Adaptability and Adaptation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raju, P.S. & Lonial, Subhash C. & Crum, Michael D., 2011. "Market orientation in the context of SMEs: A conceptual framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(12), pages 1320-1326.
- Frambach, Ruud T. & Fiss, Peer C. & Ingenbleek, Paul T.M., 2016. "How important is customer orientation for firm performance? A fuzzy set analysis of orientations, strategies, and environments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1428-1436.
- Frambach, R.T. & Prabhu, J.C. & Verhallen, T.M.M., 2003. "The influence of business strategy on new product activity : The role of market orientation," Other publications TiSEM 64c2e300-9f26-4178-ba34-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- O'Cass, Aron & Ngo, Liem Viet, 2007. "Balancing external adaptation and internal effectiveness: Achieving better brand performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 11-20, January.
- Lukas, Bryan A. & Whitwell, Gregory J. & Hill, Paul, 2007. "Export planning orientation and its antecedents: Evidence from exporting IT products," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(12), pages 1282-1289, December.
- Hernan G. Roxas & Val Lindsay & Nicholas Ashill & Antong Victorio, 2007. "Institutional analysis of strategic choice of micro, small, and medium enterprises : a conceptual framework," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 44(1), pages 151-186, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:45:y:1999:i:2:p:147-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.