Balancing external adaptation and internal effectiveness: Achieving better brand performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stoelhorst, J. W. & van Raaij, Erik M., 2004. "On explaining performance differentials: Marketing and the managerial theory of the firm," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 462-477, May.
- Gabriel Hawawini & Venkata Subban Subramanian & Paul Verdin, 2003. "Is performance driven by industry- or firm-specific factors? A new look at the evidence," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14188, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jarvis, Cheryl Burke & MacKenzie, Scott B & Podsakoff, Philip M, 2003. " A Critical Review of Construct Indicators and Measurement Model Misspecification in Marketing and Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 199-218, September.
- Lukas, Bryan A., 1999. "Strategic Type, Market Orientation, and the Balance between Adaptability and Adaptation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 147-156, June.
- Moore, Marguerite, 2005. "Towards a confirmatory model of retail strategy types: an empirical test of miles and snow," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 696-704, May.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1985. "Do Markets Differ Much?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 341-351, June.
- Woodside, Arch G. & Sullivan, Daniel P. & TrappeyIII, Randolph J., 1999. "Assessing Relationships among Strategic Types, Distinctive Marketing Competencies, and Organizational Performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 135-146, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choia, Goya & Nam, Changi & Kim, Seongcheol, 2017. "The Impacts of Mobile Platform Openness on Application Developers' Intention to Continuously Use a Platform: From an Ecosystem Perspective," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169455, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Hau, Le Nguyen & Evangelista, Felicitas & Thuy, Pham Ngoc, 2013. "Does it pay for firms in Asia's emerging markets to be market oriented? Evidence from Vietnam," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2412-2417.
- Hoang Linh VU & Dominique BONET FERNANDEZ, 2014. "Proposition d’un modèle de relations producteur-distributeur : une application à la gestion des conflits en contexte interculturel," Working Papers 2014-231, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Yang, Deli & Sonmez, Mahmut (Maho) & Li, Qinghai & Duan, Yibing, 2015. "The power of triple contexts on customer-based brand performance—A comparative study of Baidu and Google from Chinese netizens’ perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 11-22.
- Nguyen, Bang & Yu, Xiaoyu & Melewar, T.C. & Gupta, Suraksha, 2016. "Critical brand innovation factors (CBIF): Understanding innovation and market performance in the Chinese high-tech service industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2471-2479.
- Shunzhong Liu, 2012. "The relationship between strategic type and new service development competence: a study of Chinese knowledge intensive business services," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(2), pages 157-175, June.
- Ngo, Liem Viet & O'Cass, Aron, 2013. "Innovation and business success: The mediating role of customer participation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1134-1142.
- Terawatanavong, Civilai & Whitwell, Gregory J. & Widing, Robert E. & O'Cass, Aron, 2011. "Technological turbulence, supplier market orientation, and buyer satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 911-918, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:60:y:2007:i:1:p:11-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.