Innovation and business success: The mediating role of customer participation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fariborz Damanpour & Richard M. Walker & Claudia N. Avellaneda, 2009. "Combinative Effects of Innovation Types and Organizational Performance: A Longitudinal Study of Service Organizations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 650-675, June.
- Payne, Adrian & Storbacka, Kaj & Frow, Pennie & Knox, Simon, 2009. "Co-creating brands: Diagnosing and designing the relationship experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 379-389, March.
- Branzei, Oana & Vertinsky, Ilan, 2006. "Strategic pathways to product innovation capabilities in SMEs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 75-105, January.
- Yi, Youjae & Nataraajan, Rajan & Gong, Taeshik, 2011. "Customer participation and citizenship behavioral influences on employee performance, satisfaction, commitment, and turnover intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 87-95, January.
- Mohan V. Tatikonda & Mitzi M. Montoya-Weiss, 2001. "Integrating Operations and Marketing Perspectives of Product Innovation: The Influence of Organizational Process Factors and Capabilities on Development Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 151-172, January.
- Yilmaz, Cengiz & Alpkan, Lutfihak & Ergun, Ercan, 2005. "Cultural determinants of customer- and learning-oriented value systems and their joint effects on firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1340-1352, October.
- Deborah L. Kellogg & Richard B. Chase, 1995. "Constructing an Empirically Derived Measure for Customer Contact," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(11), pages 1734-1749, November.
- Jiménez-Jiménez, Daniel & Sanz-Valle, Raquel, 2011. "Innovation, organizational learning, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 408-417, April.
- Tenenhaus, Michel & Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito & Chatelin, Yves-Marie & Lauro, Carlo, 2005. "PLS path modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 159-205, January.
- O'Cass, Aron & Ngo, Liem Viet, 2007. "Balancing external adaptation and internal effectiveness: Achieving better brand performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 11-20, January.
- Naresh K. Malhotra & Sung S. Kim & Ashutosh Patil, 2006. "Common Method Variance in IS Research: A Comparison of Alternative Approaches and a Reanalysis of Past Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(12), pages 1865-1883, December.
- Marianne Abramovici & Laurence Bancel-Charensol, 2004. "How to take customers into consideration in service innovation projects," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 56-78, January.
- Weerawardena, Jay & O'Cass, Aron & Julian, Craig, 2006. "Does industry matter? Examining the role of industry structure and organizational learning in innovation and brand performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 37-45, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foroudi, Pantea & Jin, Zhongqi & Gupta, Suraksha & Melewar, T.C. & Foroudi, Mohammad Mahdi, 2016. "Influence of innovation capability and customer experience on reputation and loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4882-4889.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0443-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Holmlund, Maria & Kowalkowski, Christian & Biggemann, Sergio, 2016. "Organizational behavior in innovation, marketing, and purchasing in business service contexts—An agenda for academic inquiry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2457-2462.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:6:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-016-0076-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hidalgo, Antonio & D'Alvano, Luigi, 2014. "Service innovation: Inward and outward related activities and cooperation mode," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 698-703.
- Ren, Shengce & Eisingerich, Andreas B. & Tsai, Huei-ting, 2015. "Search scope and innovation performance of emerging-market firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 102-108.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:124:y:2017:i:c:p:271-282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, Bang & Yu, Xiaoyu & Melewar, T.C. & Gupta, Suraksha, 2016. "Critical brand innovation factors (CBIF): Understanding innovation and market performance in the Chinese high-tech service industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2471-2479.
- Chae, Heeju & Ko, Eunju, 2016. "Customer social participation in the social networking services and its impact upon the customer equity of global fashion brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3804-3812.
- FÃ¡bio Frezatti & DiÃ³genes de Souza Bido & Ana Paula Capuano da Cruz & Maria JosÃ© de Camargo Machado, 2015. "The Structure of Artefacts of Management Control in the Innovation Process: Does Exist Association with the Strategic Profile?," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 12(1), pages 128-153, January.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:127-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ren, Shengce & Tsai, Huei-Ting & Eisingerich, Andreas B., 2016. "Case-based asymmetric modeling of firms with high versus low outcomes in implementing changes in direction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 500-507.
- Santos, David Ferreira Lopes & Basso, Leonardo Fernando Cruz & Kimura, Herbert & Kayo, Eduardo Kazuo, 2014. "Innovation efforts and performances of Brazilian firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 527-535.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Customer participation; Service quality; Firm performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:66:y:2013:i:8:p:1134-1142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.