Innovation and business success: The mediating role of customer participation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fariborz Damanpour & Richard M. Walker & Claudia N. Avellaneda, 2009. "Combinative Effects of Innovation Types and Organizational Performance: A Longitudinal Study of Service Organizations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 650-675, June.
- Payne, Adrian & Storbacka, Kaj & Frow, Pennie & Knox, Simon, 2009. "Co-creating brands: Diagnosing and designing the relationship experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 379-389, March.
- Branzei, Oana & Vertinsky, Ilan, 2006. "Strategic pathways to product innovation capabilities in SMEs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 75-105, January.
- Yi, Youjae & Nataraajan, Rajan & Gong, Taeshik, 2011. "Customer participation and citizenship behavioral influences on employee performance, satisfaction, commitment, and turnover intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 87-95, January.
- Mohan V. Tatikonda & Mitzi M. Montoya-Weiss, 2001. "Integrating Operations and Marketing Perspectives of Product Innovation: The Influence of Organizational Process Factors and Capabilities on Development Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(1), pages 151-172, January.
- Yilmaz, Cengiz & Alpkan, Lutfihak & Ergun, Ercan, 2005. "Cultural determinants of customer- and learning-oriented value systems and their joint effects on firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1340-1352, October.
- Deborah L. Kellogg & Richard B. Chase, 1995. "Constructing an Empirically Derived Measure for Customer Contact," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(11), pages 1734-1749, November.
- Jiménez-Jiménez, Daniel & Sanz-Valle, Raquel, 2011. "Innovation, organizational learning, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 408-417, April.
- Tenenhaus, Michel & Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito & Chatelin, Yves-Marie & Lauro, Carlo, 2005. "PLS path modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 159-205, January.
- O'Cass, Aron & Ngo, Liem Viet, 2007. "Balancing external adaptation and internal effectiveness: Achieving better brand performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 11-20, January.
- Naresh K. Malhotra & Sung S. Kim & Ashutosh Patil, 2006. "Common Method Variance in IS Research: A Comparison of Alternative Approaches and a Reanalysis of Past Research," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(12), pages 1865-1883, December.
- Marianne Abramovici & Laurence Bancel-Charensol, 2004. "How to take customers into consideration in service innovation projects," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 56-78, January.
- Weerawardena, Jay & O'Cass, Aron & Julian, Craig, 2006. "Does industry matter? Examining the role of industry structure and organizational learning in innovation and brand performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 37-45, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foroudi, Pantea & Jin, Zhongqi & Gupta, Suraksha & Melewar, T.C. & Foroudi, Mohammad Mahdi, 2016. "Influence of innovation capability and customer experience on reputation and loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4882-4889.
- repec:spr:intemj:v:13:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11365-017-0443-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Holmlund, Maria & Kowalkowski, Christian & Biggemann, Sergio, 2016. "Organizational behavior in innovation, marketing, and purchasing in business service contexts—An agenda for academic inquiry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2457-2462.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:6:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s13162-016-0076-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:41:y:2018:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hidalgo, Antonio & D'Alvano, Luigi, 2014. "Service innovation: Inward and outward related activities and cooperation mode," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 698-703.
- Ren, Shengce & Eisingerich, Andreas B. & Tsai, Huei-ting, 2015. "Search scope and innovation performance of emerging-market firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 102-108.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:124:y:2017:i:c:p:271-282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, Bang & Yu, Xiaoyu & Melewar, T.C. & Gupta, Suraksha, 2016. "Critical brand innovation factors (CBIF): Understanding innovation and market performance in the Chinese high-tech service industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2471-2479.
- Chae, Heeju & Ko, Eunju, 2016. "Customer social participation in the social networking services and its impact upon the customer equity of global fashion brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3804-3812.
- FÃ¡bio Frezatti & DiÃ³genes de Souza Bido & Ana Paula Capuano da Cruz & Maria JosÃ© de Camargo Machado, 2015. "The Structure of Artefacts of Management Control in the Innovation Process: Does Exist Association with the Strategic Profile?," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 12(1), pages 128-153, January.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:127-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:28:y:2016:i:c:p:149-154 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ren, Shengce & Tsai, Huei-Ting & Eisingerich, Andreas B., 2016. "Case-based asymmetric modeling of firms with high versus low outcomes in implementing changes in direction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 500-507.
- Santos, David Ferreira Lopes & Basso, Leonardo Fernando Cruz & Kimura, Herbert & Kayo, Eduardo Kazuo, 2014. "Innovation efforts and performances of Brazilian firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 527-535.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:2:p:498-510 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Customer participation; Service quality; Firm performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:66:y:2013:i:8:p:1134-1142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .