Does industry matter? Examining the role of industry structure and organizational learning in innovation and brand performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Wesley M. & Levin, Richard C., 1989. "Empirical studies of innovation and market structure," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1059-1107 Elsevier.
- Mody, Ashoka, 1993. "Learning through alliances," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 151-170, February.
- Robert D. Dewar & Jane E. Dutton, 1986. "The Adoption of Radical and Incremental Innovations: An Empirical Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1422-1433, November.
- Eriksen, Bo & Knudsen, Thorbjorn, 2003. "Industry and firm level interaction: Implications for profitability," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 191-199, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drechsler, Wenzel & Natter, Martin, 2012. "Understanding a firm's openness decisions in innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 438-445.
- Jha, Ashish K. & Bose, Indranil & Ngai, Eric W.T., 2016. "Platform based innovation: The case of Bosch India," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P2), pages 250-265.
- Jiménez-Jiménez, Daniel & Sanz-Valle, Raquel, 2011. "Innovation, organizational learning, and performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 408-417, April.
- Adrian IONESCU & Cornel IONESCU, 2015. "The relationship between the innovation orientation and organizations’ performance in Romania," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 40(1(49)), pages 299-312, june.
- Cui, Annie Peng & Hu, Michael Y. & Griffith, David A., 2014. "What makes a brand manager effective?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 144-150.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1410-:d:107800 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ3:2017-03-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:6:p:1088-1099 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Suraksha & Kumar, V., 2013. "Sustainability as corporate culture of a brand for superior performance," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 311-320.
- Nguyen, Bang & Yu, Xiaoyu & Melewar, T.C. & Gupta, Suraksha, 2016. "Critical brand innovation factors (CBIF): Understanding innovation and market performance in the Chinese high-tech service industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2471-2479.
- Ngo, Liem Viet & O'Cass, Aron, 2013. "Innovation and business success: The mediating role of customer participation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1134-1142.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:127-135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cruz-Cázares, Claudio & Bayona-Sáez, Cristina & García-Marco, Teresa, 2013. "You can’t manage right what you can’t measure well: Technological innovation efficiency," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1239-1250.
- Santos-Vijande, María Leticia & del Río-Lanza, Ana Belén & Suárez-Álvarez, Leticia & Díaz-Martín, Ana María, 2013. "The brand management system and service firm competitiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 148-157.
- Santos, David Ferreira Lopes & Basso, Leonardo Fernando Cruz & Kimura, Herbert & Kayo, Eduardo Kazuo, 2014. "Innovation efforts and performances of Brazilian firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 527-535.
- Lai, Yung-Lung & Lin, Feng-Jyh & Lin, Yi-Hsin, 2015. "Factors affecting firm's R&D investment decisions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 840-844.
- Miller, Karen W. & Mills, Michael K., 2012. "Contributing clarity by examining brand luxury in the fashion market," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1471-1479.
- Wang, Hui-Ming Deanna & Sengupta, Sanjit, 2016. "Stakeholder relationships, brand equity, firm performance: A resource-based perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5561-5568.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:59:y:2006:i:1:p:37-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.