How to take customers into consideration in service innovation projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara Masiello & Alessandra Marasco & Francesco Izzo, 2013. "CO-creation in creative services: the role of client in advertising agencies’ innovation," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 131-155.
- Sylvain Lenfle, 2004. "Innovation in services : the contribution of design theory," Post-Print hal-00263365, HAL.
- Lucia Crevani & Kristina Palm & Annika Schilling, 2011. "Innovation management in service firms: a research agenda," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(2), pages 177-193, June.
- Ngo, Liem Viet & O'Cass, Aron, 2013. "Innovation and business success: The mediating role of customer participation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1134-1142.
- Wagner, Stephan M. & Sutter, Reto, 2012. "A qualitative investigation of innovation between third-‐party logistics providers and customers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 944-958.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:servic:v:24:y:2004:i:1:p:56-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FSIJ20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .