Innovation management in service firms: a research agenda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fariborz Damanpour, 2001. "The Dynamics of the Adoption of Product and Process Innovations in Organizations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 45-65, January.
- Jean Gadrey & Faïz Gallouj, 1998.
"The Provider-Customer Interface in Business and Professional Services,"
The Service Industries Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 01-15, April.
- Jean Gadrey & Faïz Gallouj, 1998. "The Provider-Customer Interface in Business and Professional Services," Post-Print halshs-01133184, HAL.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2011.
"Environmentally oriented innovative strategies and firm performance in services. Micro-evidence from Italy,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 61-85.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Giulio Cainelli & Roberto Zoboli, 2007. "Environmentally-Oriented Innovative Strategies and Firm Performances in Services. Micro-Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2007.104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- C. Storey & D. Kelly, 2001. "Measuring the Performance of New Service Development Activities," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 71-90, April.
- Giulio Cainelli & Rinaldo Evangelista & Maria Savona, 2004.
"The impact of innovation on economic performance in services,"
The Service Industries Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 116-130, January.
- Maria Savona & Giulio Cainelli & Rinaldo Evangelista, 2004. "The Impact of Innovation on Economic Performance in Services," Post-Print halshs-00231734, HAL.
- Helen Perks & Nina Riihela, 2004. "An exploration of inter-functional integration in the new service development process," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(6), pages 37-63, November.
- Gary Akehurst, 2008. "What do we really know about services?," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 2(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Wilfred Dolfsma, 2004.
"The Process Of New Service Development — Issues Of Formalization And Appropriability,"
International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(03), pages 319-337.
- Dolfsma, W.A., 2004. "The Process of New Service Development: issues of formilization and appropriability," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-051-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Mauricio Uriona-Maldonado & Leonardo Souza & Gregorio Varvakis, 2010. "Focus on practice service process innovation in the Brazilian electric energy sector," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 4(1), pages 77-88, March.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:07:y:2003:i:02:n:s1363919603000787 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marianne Abramovici, 2004. "How to Take Customers into Consideration in Service Innovation Projects," Post-Print hal-01136394, HAL.
- Andrew Chan & FRANK M. GO & RAY PINE, 1998. "Service Innovation in Hong Kong: Attitudes and Practice," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 112-124, April.
- Marianne Abramovici & Laurence Bancel-Charensol, 2004. "How to take customers into consideration in service innovation projects," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 56-78, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liang-Chuan Wu & Ivan Shih, 2014. "The product development process of an enterprise from an SSME perspective," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(1), pages 29-50, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation management; Research agenda; Service firms; Practice;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:5:y:2011:i:2:p:177-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.