Environmentally-Oriented Innovative Strategies and Firm Performances in Services. Micro-Evidence from Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2011. "Environmentally oriented innovative strategies and firm performance in services. Micro-evidence from Italy," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 61-85.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wayne B Gray & Ronald J Shadbegian, 1994.
"Pollution Abatement Costs, Regulation And Plant-Level Productivity,"
94-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Wayne B. Gray & Ronald J. Shadbegian, 1995. "Pollution Abatement Costs, Regulation, and Plant-Level Productivity," NBER Working Papers 4994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli, 2011.
"R&D and productivity: testing sectoral peculiarities using micro data,"
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 817-839, December.
- Potters, Lesley & Ortega-Argilés, Raquel & Vivarelli, Marco, 2008. "R&D and Productivity: Testing Sectoral Peculiarities Using Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3338, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Lesley Potters & Marco Vivarelli, 2009. "R&D and Productivity: Testing Sectoral Peculiarities Using Micro Data," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2009-3, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Michael Greenstone, 2001. "The Impacts of Environmental Regulations on Industrial Activity: Evidence from the 1970 & 1977 Clean Air Act Amendments and the Census of Manufactures," NBER Working Papers 8484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nick Johnstone (ed.), 2007. "Environmental Policy and Corporate Behaviour," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12551.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Consoli, Davide & Marin, Giovanni & Marzucchi, Alberto & Vona, Francesco, 2016.
"Do green jobs differ from non-green jobs in terms of skills and human capital?,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 1046-1060.
- Davide Consoli & Giovanni Marin & Francesco Vona & Alberto Marzucchi, 2015. "Do Green Jobs Differ from Non-Green Jobs in Terms of Skills and Human Capital?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-16, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Davide Consoli & Giovanni Marin & Alberto Marzucchi & Francesco Vona, 2015. "Do green jobs differ from non-green jobs in terms of skills and human capital?," SEEDS Working Papers 1015, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised May 2015.
- Davide Antonioli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2009. "Techno-organisational strategies, environmental innovations and economic performances. Micro-evidence from an SME-based industrial district," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 145-168.
- Antonietti, Roberto & Marzucchi, Alberto, 2014. "Green tangible investment strategies and export performance: A firm-level investigation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 150-161.
- Peñasco, Cristina & del Río, Pablo & Romero-Jordán, Desiderio, 2017. "Analysing the Role of International Drivers for Eco-innovators," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 56-71.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Giulio Cainelli & Roberto Zoboli, 2008. "The Relationship Between Environmental Efficiency and Manufacturing Firm’s Growth," Working Papers 2008.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fabio Montobbio & Ilaria Solito, 2015. "Does EMAS foster innovation in European firms? An empirical investigation," SEEDS Working Papers 1615, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Sep 2015.
- Zornitsa Stoyanova & Hristina Harizanova, 2017. "Analysis of the External Environment of Green Jobs in Bulgaria," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 1, pages 122-136, March.
- Davide Antonioli & Simone Borghesi & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2014.
"Are Regional Systems Greening the Economy? the Role of Environmental Innovations and Agglomeration Forces,"
2014.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Davide Antonioli & Simone Borghesi & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2014. "Are regional systems greening the economy? The role of environmental innovations and agglomeration forces," SEEDS Working Papers 0414, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Doran, Justin & Ryan, Geraldine, 2012. "Regulation and Firm Perception, Eco-Innovation and Firm Performance," MPRA Paper 44578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:resene:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:86-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cainelli, Giulio & Mazzanti, Massimiliano, 2013.
"Environmental innovations in services: Manufacturing–services integration and policy transmissions,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1595-1604.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2012. "Environmental Innovations in Services. Manufacturing-Services Integration and Policy Transmissions," Working Papers 201208, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Kruse, Juergen, 2016. "Innovation in Green Energy Technologies and the Economic Performance of Firms," EWI Working Papers 2016-2, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Lucia Crevani & Kristina Palm & Annika Schilling, 2011. "Innovation management in service firms: a research agenda," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(2), pages 177-193, June.
- Giulio Cainelli & Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2011. "Enviromental Innovations, Complementarity and Local/Global Cooperation," Working Papers 201104, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2009. "Embedding environmental innovation in local production systems: SME strategies, networking and industrial relations: evidence on innovation drivers in industrial districts," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 169-195.
More about this item
KeywordsServices; Firm Environmental Strategies; Firm Growth; CIS Survey; Innovation;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2008-03-08 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2008-03-08 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2008-03-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TID-2008-03-08 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2007.104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .