Report NEP-CSE-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Grimpe, Christoph, 2008. "Gains and Pains from Contract Research: A Transaction and Firm-level Perspective," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-002, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dermot, Leahy & Catia, Montagna, 2007. "‘Make-or-Buy’ in International Oligopoly and the Role of Competitive Pressure," MPRA Paper 7468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakel, J.C. & Loorbach, D.A. & Whiteman, G.M. & Rotmans, J., 2007. "Business Strategies for Transitions towards Sustainable Systems," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-094-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Kv, Bhanu Murthy & Deb, Ashis Taru, 2008. "Operationalizing and Measuring Competition: Determinants of Competition in Private Banking Industry in India," MPRA Paper 7463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Giulio Cainelli & Roberto Zoboli, 2007. "Environmentally-Oriented Innovative Strategies and Firm Performances in Services. Micro-Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2007.104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765010892 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lokshin, Boris & Gils, Anita van & Bauer, Eva, 2008. "Crafting Firm Competencies to Improve Innovative Performance," MERIT Working Papers 009, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Otto, Anne & Fornahl, Dirk, 2008. "Long-term growth determinants of young businesses in Germany : effects of regional concentration and specialisation," IAB Discussion Paper 200813, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Marin, Dalia & Verdier, Thierry, 2008. "Corporate Hierarchies and the Size of Nations: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 227, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Marta Biancardi, 2007. "Competition and Cooperation in a dynamical model of natural resources," Quaderni DSEMS 21-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-02-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Verheul, I. & Carree, M.A. & Santarelli, E., 2007. "Regional Opportunities and Policy Initiatives for New Venture Creation," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-092-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Cerquera Dussán, Daniel, 2007. "Durable Goods, Innovation and Network Externalities," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-086, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kv, Bhanu Murthy & Deb, Ashis Taru, 2008. "Theoretical Framework Of Competition As Applied To Banking Industry," MPRA Paper 7465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfredo Minerva & Lorenzo Casaburi & Valeria Gattai, 2008. "Firms’ International Status and Heterogeneity in Performance: Evidence From Italy," Working Papers 2008.3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.