Systematic stress tests with entropic plausibility constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Louis Ceriel Hilbers & Matthew T Jones & Graham L Slack, 2004. "Stress Testing Financial Systems; What to Do When the Governor Calls," IMF Working Papers 04/127, International Monetary Fund.
- Barillas, Francisco & Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J., 2009. "Doubts or variability?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(6), pages 2388-2418, November.
- M.J.B. Hall, 1996.
"The amendment to the capital accord to incorporate market risk,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(197), pages 271-277.
- M.J.B. Hall, 1996. "The amendment to the capital accord to incorporate market risk," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 49(197), pages 271-277.
- Marco Avellaneda & Craig Friedman & Richard Holmes & Dominick Samperi, 1997. "Calibrating volatility surfaces via relative-entropy minimization," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 37-64.
- Marco Sorge, 2004. "Stress-testing financial systems: an overview of current methodologies," BIS Working Papers 165, Bank for International Settlements.
- Maria Soledad Martinez Peria & Giovanni Majnoni & Matthew T Jones & Winfrid Blaschke, 2001. "Stress Testing of Financial Systems; An Overview of Issues, Methodologies, and FSAP Experiences," IMF Working Papers 01/88, International Monetary Fund.
- Thomas Breuer & Martin Jandacka & Klaus Rheinberger & Martin Summer, 2009.
"How to Find Plausible, Severe and Useful Stress Scenarios,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 5(3), pages 205-224, September.
- Thomas Breuer & Martin Jandacka & Klaus Rheinberger & Martin Summer, 2009. "How to find plausible, severe, and useful stress scenarios," Working Papers 150, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Breuer, Thomas & Jandačka, Martin & Mencía, Javier & Summer, Martin, 2012.
"A systematic approach to multi-period stress testing of portfolio credit risk,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 332-340.
- Thomas Breuer & Martin Jandačka & Javier Mencía & Martin Summer, 2010. "A systematic approach to multi-period stress testing of portfolio credit risk," Working Papers 1018, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Marco Avellaneda & Antonio ParAS, 1996. "Managing the volatility risk of portfolios of derivative securities: the Lagrangian uncertain volatility model," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 21-52.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierluigi Bologna & Anatoli Segura, 2016. "Integrating stress tests within the Basel III capital framework: a macroprudentially coherent approach," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 360, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:eee:matcom:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:89-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bidder, R.M. & Smith, M.E., 2018.
"Doubts and variability: A robust perspective on exotic consumption series,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 689-712.
- Bidder, Rhys & Smith, Matthew E., 2013. "Doubts and Variability: A Robust Perspective on Exotic Consumption Series," Working Paper Series 2013-28, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 23 Sep 2015.
- Boucher, Christophe M. & Daníelsson, Jón & Kouontchou, Patrick S. & Maillet, Bertrand B., 2014.
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 72-92.
- Boucher, Christophe M. & Danielsson, Jon & Kouontchou, Patrick S. & Maillet, Bertrand B., 2013. "Risk models–at–risk," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59299, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christophe Boucher & Jón Daníelsson & Patrick Kouontchou & Bertrand Maillet, 2014. "Risk model-at-risk," Post-Print hal-01370130, HAL.
- Christophe Boucher & Jón Daníelsson & Patrick Kouontchou & Bertrand Maillet, 2014. "Risk models-at-risk," Post-Print hal-01243413, HAL.
- Christophe Boucher & Jon Danielsson & Patrick Kouontchou & Bertrand Maillet, 2014. "Risk Model-at-Risk," Post-Print hal-01386003, HAL.
- repec:rfa:aefjnl:v:4:y:2017:i:3:p:155-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew McKenna & Rhys Bidder, 2014. "Robust Stress Testing," 2014 Meeting Papers 853, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Koliai, Lyes, 2016. "Extreme risk modeling: An EVT–pair-copulas approach for financial stress tests," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1-22.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:2:p:707-716 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:274:y:2016:i:c:p:495-518 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Genaro, Alan, 2016. "Systematic multi-period stress scenarios with an application to CCP risk management," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 119-134.
- Patrick Van Roy & Stijn Ferrari & Cristina Vespro, 2018. "Sensitivity of credit risk stress test results: Modelling issues with an application to Belgium," Working Paper Research 338, National Bank of Belgium.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:260:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2284-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mokinski, Frieder, 2017. "A severity function approach to scenario selection," Discussion Papers 34/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:50:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0655-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsScenario analysis; Worst case; Risk measures; Multiple priors; Model risk; Relative entropy;
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:37:y:2013:i:5:p:1552-1559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.