Managing the volatility risk of portfolios of derivative securities: the Lagrangian uncertain volatility model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muzzioli, Silvia & Torricelli, Costanza, 2004. "A multiperiod binomial model for pricing options in a vague world," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 861-887, February.
- Breuer, Thomas & Csiszár, Imre, 2013. "Systematic stress tests with entropic plausibility constraints," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1552-1559.
- Gondzio, Jacek & Kouwenberg, Roy & Vorst, Ton, 2003.
"Hedging options under transaction costs and stochastic volatility,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1045-1068, April.
- Roy Kouwenberg & Jacek Gondzio & Ton Vorst, 1999. "Hedging Options under Transaction Costs and Stochastic Volatility," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 911, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jocelyne Bion-Nadal, 2007. "Bid-Ask Dynamic Pricing in Financial Markets with Transaction Costs and Liquidity Risk," Papers math/0703074, arXiv.org.
- Umberto Cherubini, 1997. "Fuzzy measures and asset prices: accounting for information ambiguity," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 135-149.
- Marco Avellaneda & Robert Buff, 1999. "Combinatorial implications of nonlinear uncertain volatility models: the case of barrier options," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 1-18.
- repec:wsi:ijfexx:v:04:y:2017:i:01:n:s2424786317500050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Umberto Cherubini & Giovanni Della Lunga, 2001. "Liquidity and credit risk," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 79-95.
- repec:spr:finsto:v:21:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00780-017-0342-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ali Bora Yigibasioglu & Carol Alexandra, 2004. "An Uncertain Volatility Explanation for Delayed Calls of Convertible Bonds," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2004-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Thomas Breuer & Imre Csiszar, 2013. "Measuring Model Risk," Papers 1301.4832, arXiv.org.
- Rama Cont, 2006. "Model uncertainty and its impact on the pricing of derivative instruments," Post-Print halshs-00002695, HAL.
- Claude Bardos & Raphaël Douady & Andrei Fursikov, 2002. "Static Hedging Of Barrier Options With A Smile: An Inverse Problem," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01477102, HAL.
- Sebastian Herrmann & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2017. "Model Uncertainty, Recalibration, and the Emergence of Delta-Vega Hedging," Papers 1704.04524, arXiv.org.
- Joel Vanden, 2006. "Exact Superreplication Strategies for a Class of Derivative Assets," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 61-87.
- Sebastian Herrmann & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Frank Thomas Seifried, 2017. "Hedging with small uncertainty aversion," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 1-64, January.
- Colino, Jesús P. & Nogales, Francisco J. & Stute, Winfried, 2008. "LIBOR additive model calibration to swaptions markets," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws085619, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Kaj Nystrom & Mikko Parviainen, 2014. "Tug-of-war, market manipulation and option pricing," Papers 1410.1664, arXiv.org.
- Sebastian Herrmann & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Frank Thomas Seifried, 2016. "Hedging with Small Uncertainty Aversion," Papers 1605.06429, arXiv.org.
- Marco Avellaneda & Craig Friedman & Richard Holmes & Dominick Samperi, 1997. "Calibrating volatility surfaces via relative-entropy minimization," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 37-64.
- Nicole Branger & Antje Mahayni, 2011. "Tractable hedging with additional hedge instruments," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 85-114, April.
More about this item
KeywordsUncertain volatility; dynamic hedging; hedging with options;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:3:y:1996:i:1:p:21-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .