Managing the volatility risk of portfolios of derivative securities: the Lagrangian uncertain volatility model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leland, Hayne E, 1985.
" Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 40(5), pages 1283-1301, December.
- Hayne E. Leland., 1984. "Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 144, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. " The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muzzioli, Silvia & Torricelli, Costanza, 2004. "A multiperiod binomial model for pricing options in a vague world," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 861-887, February.
- Breuer, Thomas & Csiszár, Imre, 2013. "Systematic stress tests with entropic plausibility constraints," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1552-1559.
- Gondzio, Jacek & Kouwenberg, Roy & Vorst, Ton, 2003.
"Hedging options under transaction costs and stochastic volatility,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1045-1068, April.
- Roy Kouwenberg & Jacek Gondzio & Ton Vorst, 1999. "Hedging Options under Transaction Costs and Stochastic Volatility," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 911, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jocelyne Bion-Nadal, 2007. "Bid-Ask Dynamic Pricing in Financial Markets with Transaction Costs and Liquidity Risk," Papers math/0703074, arXiv.org.
- Umberto Cherubini, 1997. "Fuzzy measures and asset prices: accounting for information ambiguity," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 135-149.
- Marco Avellaneda & Robert Buff, 1999. "Combinatorial implications of nonlinear uncertain volatility models: the case of barrier options," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 1-18.
- repec:wsi:ijfexx:v:04:y:2017:i:01:n:s2424786317500050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Umberto Cherubini & Giovanni Della Lunga, 2001. "Liquidity and credit risk," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 79-95.
- repec:spr:finsto:v:21:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00780-017-0342-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ali Bora Yigibasioglu & Carol Alexandra, 2004. "An Uncertain Volatility Explanation for Delayed Calls of Convertible Bonds," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2004-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Thomas Breuer & Imre Csiszar, 2013. "Measuring Model Risk," Papers 1301.4832, arXiv.org.
- Rama Cont, 2006. "Model uncertainty and its impact on the pricing of derivative instruments," Post-Print halshs-00002695, HAL.
- Claude Bardos & Raphaël Douady & Andrei Fursikov, 2002. "Static Hedging Of Barrier Options With A Smile: An Inverse Problem," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01477102, HAL.
- Sebastian Herrmann & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2017. "Model Uncertainty, Recalibration, and the Emergence of Delta-Vega Hedging," Papers 1704.04524, arXiv.org.
- Joel Vanden, 2006. "Exact Superreplication Strategies for a Class of Derivative Assets," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 61-87.
- Sebastian Herrmann & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Frank Thomas Seifried, 2017. "Hedging with small uncertainty aversion," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 1-64, January.
- Colino, Jesús P. & Nogales, Francisco J. & Stute, Winfried, 2008. "LIBOR additive model calibration to swaptions markets," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws085619, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Kaj Nystrom & Mikko Parviainen, 2014. "Tug-of-war, market manipulation and option pricing," Papers 1410.1664, arXiv.org.
- Sebastian Herrmann & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Frank Thomas Seifried, 2016. "Hedging with Small Uncertainty Aversion," Papers 1605.06429, arXiv.org.
- Marco Avellaneda & Craig Friedman & Richard Holmes & Dominick Samperi, 1997. "Calibrating volatility surfaces via relative-entropy minimization," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 37-64.
- Nicole Branger & Antje Mahayni, 2011. "Tractable hedging with additional hedge instruments," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 85-114, April.
More about this item
KeywordsUncertain volatility; dynamic hedging; hedging with options;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apmtfi:v:3:y:1996:i:1:p:21-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAMF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.