The valuation of multivariate contingent claims under transformed trinomial approaches
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 34 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/finance/journal/11156/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leland, Hayne E, 1985.
" Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 40(5), pages 1283-1301, December.
- Hayne E. Leland., 1984. "Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 144, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bardia Kamrad & Peter Ritchken, 1991. "Multinomial Approximating Models for Options with k State Variables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(12), pages 1640-1652, December.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1988. "The Use of the Control Variate Technique in Option Pricing," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(03), pages 237-251, September.
- Brennan, M J, 1979. "The Pricing of Contingent Claims in Discrete Time Models," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(1), pages 53-68, March.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Peter Ritchken & Rob Trevor, 1999. "Pricing Options under Generalized GARCH and Stochastic Volatility Processes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 377-402, 02.
- Nelson, Daniel B & Ramaswamy, Krishna, 1990. "Simple Binomial Processes as Diffusion Approximations in Financial Models," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(3), pages 393-430.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
- Jimmy E. Hilliard & Adam L. Schwartz & Alan L. Tucker, 1996. "Bivariate Binomial Options Pricing With Generalized Interest Rate Processes," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 19(4), pages 585-602, December.
- Antonio Camara, 2005. "Option Prices Sustained by Risk-Preferences," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(5), pages 1683-1708, September.
- Boyle, Phelim P & Evnine, Jeremy & Gibbs, Stephen, 1989. "Numerical Evaluation of Multivariate Contingent Claims," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 2(2), pages 241-50.
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. " The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:34:y:2010:i:1:p:23-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.