The valuation of multivariate contingent claims under transformed trinomial approaches
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 34 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=102990|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. " The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
- Peter Ritchken & Rob Trevor, 1999. "Pricing Options under Generalized GARCH and Stochastic Volatility Processes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 377-402, 02.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1985.
" Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 40(5), pages 1283-1301, December.
- Hayne E. Leland., 1984. "Option Pricing and Replication with Transactions Costs," Research Program in Finance Working Papers 144, University of California at Berkeley.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1988. "The Use of the Control Variate Technique in Option Pricing," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(03), pages 237-251, September.
- Antonio Camara, 2005. "Option Prices Sustained by Risk-Preferences," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(5), pages 1683-1708, September.
- Brennan, M J, 1979. "The Pricing of Contingent Claims in Discrete Time Models," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(1), pages 53-68, March.
- Bardia Kamrad & Peter Ritchken, 1991. "Multinomial Approximating Models for Options with k State Variables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(12), pages 1640-1652, December.
- Jimmy E. Hilliard & Adam L. Schwartz & Alan L. Tucker, 1996. "Bivariate Binomial Options Pricing With Generalized Interest Rate Processes," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 19(4), pages 585-602, December.
- Boyle, Phelim P & Evnine, Jeremy & Gibbs, Stephen, 1989. "Numerical Evaluation of Multivariate Contingent Claims," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 2(2), pages 241-50.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Nelson, Daniel B & Ramaswamy, Krishna, 1990. "Simple Binomial Processes as Diffusion Approximations in Financial Models," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(3), pages 393-430.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:34:y:2010:i:1:p:23-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.