The Use of the Control Variate Technique in Option Pricing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leisen, Dietmar, 1996. "Pricing the American Put Option: A Detailed Convergence Analysis for Binomial Models," Discussion Paper Serie B 366, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jul 1996.
- Beatriz Mota Aragón, 2011. "Capital Investments and Real Options: New Proposals," Revista de Administración, Finanzas y Economía (Journal of Management, Finance and Economics), Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México, vol. 5(1), pages 65-76.
- Zhongdi Cen & Anbo Le & Aimin Xu, 2012. "A Second-Order Difference Scheme for the Penalized Black–Scholes Equation Governing American Put Option Pricing," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 40(1), pages 49-62, June.
- Norden, Lars, 2003. "Asymmetric option price distribution and bid-ask quotes: consequences for implied volatility smiles," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4-5), pages 423-441, December.
- Ekvall, Niklas, 1996. "A lattice approach for pricing of multivariate contingent claims," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 214-228, June.
- Martzoukos, Spiros H. & Trigeorgis, Lenos, 2002. "Real (investment) options with multiple sources of rare events," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(3), pages 696-706, February.
- Ammann, Manuel & Kind, Axel & Wilde, Christian, 2003. "Are convertible bonds underpriced? An analysis of the French market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 635-653, April.
- San-Lin Chung & Mark Shackleton, 2005. "On the use and improvement of Hull and White's control variate technique," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(16), pages 1171-1179.
- Chuang-Chang Chang & Jun-Biao Lin, 2010. "The valuation of multivariate contingent claims under transformed trinomial approaches," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 23-36, January.
- Doriana Ruffino, 2014.
"Resuscitating Businessman Risk: A Rationale for Familiarity-Based Portfolios,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(1), pages 107-130, January.
- Doriana Ruffino, 2012. "Resuscitating Businessman Risk: A Rationale for Familiarity-Based Portfolios," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 252, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Doriana Ruffino, 2013. "Code and data files for "Resuscitating Businessman Risk: A Rationale for Familiarity-based Portfolios"," Computer Codes 11-295, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1995. "The impact of default risk on the prices of options and other derivative securities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 299-322, May.
- Kocagil, Ahmet E. & Eduardo, Benjamin E., 1996. "Impacts of new environmental standards on mining industry: The case of Peru," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 291-310, October.
- Engstrom, Malin & Norden, Lars, 2000. "The early exercise premium in American put option prices," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 461-479, December.
- Leisen, Dietmar P. J., 1998. "Pricing the American put option: A detailed convergence analysis for binomial models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(8-9), pages 1419-1444, August.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:321:y:2018:i:c:p:401-421 is not listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, Rachel A. & Kräussl, Roman, 2006. "Does patience pay? Empirical testing of the option to delay accepting a tender offer in the US banking sector," CFS Working Paper Series 2006/32, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Frimpong, Samuel & Whiting, Jerry M, 1997. "Derivative mine valuation: strategic investment decisions in competitive markets," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 163-171, December.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:129:y:2006:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-006-9062-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dasheng Ji & B. Brorsen, 2011. "A recombining lattice option pricing model that relaxes the assumption of lognormality," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 349-367, October.
- Buckley, Adrian & Eijgenhuijsen, Hans, 1997. "A conceptual framework for evaluating foreign investments," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Hilliard, Jimmy E & Schwartz, Adam L & Tucker, Alan L, 1996. "Bivariate Binomial Options Pricing with Generalized Interest Rate Processes," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 19(4), pages 585-602, Winter.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme B. Detemple, 1996. "Recent Advances in Numerical Methods for Pricing Derivative Securities," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-17, CIRANO.
- Doriana Ruffino, 2007. "Resuscitating The Businessman Risk: A Rationale For Familiarity-Based Portfolios," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-037, Boston University - Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:23:y:1988:i:03:p:237-251_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.