Posterior analysis of random taste coefficients in air travel behaviour modelling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhat, Chandra R., 2001. "Quasi-random maximum simulated likelihood estimation of the mixed multinomial logit model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 677-693, August.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555, May.
- Pels, Eric & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 2003. "Access to and competition between airports: a case study for the San Francisco Bay area," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 71-83, January.
- Basar, Gözen & Bhat, Chandra, 2004. "A parameterized consideration set model for airport choice: an application to the San Francisco Bay Area," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 889-904, December.
- Hess, Stephane & Bierlaire, Michel & Polak, John W., 2005. "Estimation of value of travel-time savings using mixed logit models," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 221-236.
- Psaraki, Voula & Abacoumkin, Costas, 2002. "Access mode choice for relocated airports: the new Athens International Airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 89-98.
- Hess, Stephane & Adler, Thomas & Polak, John W., 2007. "Modelling airport and airline choice behaviour with the use of stated preference survey data," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 221-233, May.
- Hess, Stephane & Train, Kenneth E. & Polak, John W., 2006. "On the use of a Modified Latin Hypercube Sampling (MLHS) method in the estimation of a Mixed Logit Model for vehicle choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 147-163, February.
- Stephane Hess & John W. Polak, 2006. "Airport, airline and access mode choice in the San Francisco Bay area," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(4), pages 543-567, November.
- Hess, Stephane & Polak, John W., 2005. "Mixed logit modelling of airport choice in multi-airport regions," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 59-68.
- David Hensher & William Greene, 2003. "The Mixed Logit model: The state of practice," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 133-176, May.
- Hess, Stephane & Polak, John W., 2006. "Exploring the potential for cross-nesting structures in airport-choice analysis: A case-study of the Greater London area," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 63-81, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uchida, Hirotsugu & Onozaka, Yuko & Morita, Tamaki & Managi, Shunsuke, 2014.
"Demand for ecolabeled seafood in the Japanese market: A conjoint analysis of the impact of information and interaction with other labels,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 68-76.
- MORITA Tamaki & MANAGI Shunsuke, 2010. "Eco-labeling of Fish and Fishery Products in Japan: Analysis of a web survey (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 10037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- de Lapparent, M., & Axhausen , K.W. & Frei, A., 2013. "Long distance mode choice and distributions of values of travel time savings in three European countries," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 53, pages 1-7.
- Hough, Gary & Hassanien, Ahmed, 2010. "Transport choice behaviour of Chinese and Australian tourists in Scotland," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 54-65.
- de Moraes Ramos, Giselle & Daamen, Winnie & Hoogendoorn, Serge, 2013. "Modelling travellers' heterogeneous route choice behaviour as prospect maximizers," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 6(C), pages 17-33.
- Crespo-Almendros, E. & Del Barrio-GarcÃa, S., 2016. "Online airline ticket purchasing: Influence of online sales promotion type and Internet experience," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 23-34.
- Hess, Stephane, 2010. "Evidence of passenger preferences for specific types of airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 191-195.
- Laura-Lucia Richter & Michael G. Pollitt, 2016. "Which Smart Electricity Service Contracts Will Consumers Accept? The demand for compensation in a platform market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1632, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Drabas, Tomasz & Wu, Cheng-Lung, 2013. "Modelling air carrier choices with a Segment Specific Cross Nested Logit model," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 8-16.
- Hess, Stephane & Rose, John M., 2009. "Allowing for intra-respondent variations in coefficients estimated on repeated choice data," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 708-719, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAir travel choice behaviour; Mixed logit; Taste heterogeneity; Individual-specific taste coefficients;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:13:y:2007:i:4:p:203-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.