Long distance mode choice and distributions of values of travel time savings in three European countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1995. "Asymptotic Bias in Simulated Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Discrete Choice Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(03), pages 437-483, June.
- David Hensher, 2006. "The Signs of the Times: Imposing a Globally Signed Condition on Willingness to Pay Distributions," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 205-222, May.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Hess, Stephane, 2008. "Competing methods for representing random taste heterogeneity in discrete choice models," MPRA Paper 10038, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenneth Train ., 2000. "Halton Sequences for Mixed Logit," Economics Working Papers E00-278, University of California at Berkeley.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555, April.
- Joan L. Walker & Moshe Ben-Akiva & Denis Bolduc, 2007. "Identification of parameters in normal error component logit-mixture (NECLM) models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(6), pages 1095-1125.
- Fosgerau, Mogens, 2006.
"Investigating the distribution of the value of travel time savings,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 688-707, September.
- Mogens Fosgerau, 2004. "Investigating the distribution of the value of travel time savings," Urban/Regional 0411006, EconWPA.
- Mogens Fosgerau, 2004. "Investigating the distribution of the value of travel time savings," Urban/Regional 0410005, EconWPA, revised 25 Nov 2004.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 2003. "Simulation estimation of mixed discrete choice models using randomized and scrambled Halton sequences," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 837-855, November.
- Hess, Stephane, 2007. "Posterior analysis of random taste coefficients in air travel behaviour modelling," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 203-212.
- Pakes, Ariel & Pollard, David, 1989. "Simulation and the Asymptotics of Optimization Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 1027-1057, September.
- V A Hajivassiliou, 1997. "Some Practical Issues in Maximum Simulated Likelihood," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 340, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arbués, Pelayo & Baños, José F. & Mayor, Matías & Suárez, Patricia, 2016.
"Determinants of ground transport modal choice in long-distance trips in Spain,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 131-143.
- González, Pelayo & Baños, José F. & Mayor, Matías & Suárez, Patricia, 2013. "Determinants of ground transport modal choice in long-distance trips in Spain," Efficiency Series Papers 2013/07, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sot:journl:y:2013:i:53:p:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Romeo Danielis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/xxxxxxx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.