Social information within the intellectual capital report
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R. & Rajgopal, Shiva, 2005.
"The economic implications of corporate financial reporting,"
Journal of Accounting and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 3-73, December.
- John R. Graham & Campbell R. Harvey & Shiva Rajgopal, 2004. "The Economic Implications of Corporate Financial Reporting," NBER Working Papers 10550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam B. Jaffe et al., 1995. "Environmental Regulation and the Competitiveness of U.S. Manufacturing: What Does the Evidence Tell Us?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 132-163, March.
- Cristina Chaminade & Hanno Roberts, 2003. "What it means is what it does: a comparative analysis of implementing intellectual capital in Norway and Spain," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 733-751.
- David Owen, 2005. "CSR after Enron: A Role for the academic accounting profession?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 395-404.
- Bukh, P. N. & Larsen, H. T. & Mouritsen, J., 2001. "Constructing intellectual capital statements," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 87-108, March.
- Meer-Kooistra, Jeltje van der & Zijlstra, Siebren M., 2001. "Reporting on intellectual capital," Research Report 01E50, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:dgr:rugsom:01e50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giles Atkinson, 2000. "Measuring Corporate Sustainability," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 235-252.
- Karen Palmer & Wallace E. Oates & Paul R. Portney, 1995. "Tightening Environmental Standards: The Benefit-Cost or the No-Cost Paradigm?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 119-132, Fall.
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
- Cerin, Pontus & Karlson, Lennart, 2002. "Business incentives for sustainability: a property rights approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 13-22, January.
- Secchi Davide, 2004. "The Italian Experience in Social Reporting," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf04016, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Figge, Frank & Hahn, Tobias, 2004. "Sustainable Value Added--measuring corporate contributions to sustainability beyond eco-efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 173-187, February.
- Michael E. Porter & Claas van der Linde, 1995. "Toward a New Conception of the Environment-Competitiveness Relationship," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 97-118, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hwan-Yann Su, 2014. "Business Ethics and the Development of Intellectual Capital," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 87-98, January.
- Cristina-Ionela Fadur & Daniela Ciotina, 2011. "Is The Future Of Accounting Compatible With The Accounting Of The Future?," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3(1), pages 55-63, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility Image Social report Intellectual capital report;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intman:v:14:y:2008:i:4:p:353-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.