Sales forecasting using longitudinal data models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Konning, Ruud H., 1989. "Prediction with a Two-Way Error Component Regression Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 175-177, April.
- Frees, Edward W. & Young, Virginia R. & Luo, Yu, 1999. "A longitudinal data analysis interpretation of credibility models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-247, May.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Li, Qi, 1991. "A transformation that will circumvent the problem of autocorrelation in an error-component model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 385-393, June.
- Terry Ashley & Yi Liu & Semoon Chang, 1999. "Estimating net lottery revenues for states," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(2), pages 170-178, June.
- Tülin Erdem, 1996. "A Dynamic Analysis of Market Structure Based on Panel Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(4), pages 359-378.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 1988. "Prediction with a Two-Way Error Component Regression Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 171-171, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Liu, Long, 2013.
"Estimation and prediction in the random effects model with AR(p) remainder disturbances,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 100-107.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Long Liu, 2012. "Estimation and Prediction in the Random Effects Model with AR(p) Remainder Disturbances," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 138, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Pirotte, Alain, 2012.
"Forecasting with spatial panel data,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3381-3397.
- Baltagi B-H & Bresson G. & Pirotte A., 2007. "Forecasting with Spatial Panel Data," Working Papers ERMES 0710, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Pirotte, Alain, 2009. "Forecasting with Spatial Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4242, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ramin Bashir KHODAPARASTI & Samad MOSLEHI, 2014. "Application of the VARMA Model for Sales Forecast: Case of Urmia Gray Cement Factory," Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 7(1), pages 89-101.
- Kent Grote & Victor Matheson, 2013. "Should Gambling Markets be Privatized? An Examination of State Lotteries in the United States," Working Papers 1303, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 2013. "Panel Data Forecasting," Handbook of Economic Forecasting, Elsevier.
- Gur Ali, Ozden & Pinar, Efe, 2016. "Multi-period-ahead forecasting with residual extrapolation and information sharing — Utilizing a multitude of retail series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 502-517.
- Badi H. Baltagi, 2008. "Forecasting with panel data," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 153-173.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:20:y:2004:i:1:p:99-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.