A longitudinal data analysis interpretation of credibility models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nelder, J.A. & Verrall, R.J., 1997. "Credibility Theory and Generalized Linear Models," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 71-82, May.
- Kaas, Rob & Dannenburg, Dennis & Goovaerts, Marc, 1997. "Exact Credibility for Weighted Observations," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 287-295, November.
- Norberg, Ragnar, 1982. "On optimal parameter estimation in credibility," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 73-89, April.
- Ledolter, Johannes & Klugman, Stuart & Lee, Chang-Soo, 1991. "Credibility Models with Time-Varying Trend Components," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 73-91, April.
- De Vylder, F., 1981. "Practical Credibility Theory with Emphasis on Optimal Parameter Estimation," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 115-131, December.
- Swamy, P A V B, 1970.
"Efficient Inference in a Random Coefficient Regression Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 38(2), pages 311-23, March.
- Tom Doan, . "SWAMY: RATS procedure to compute a GLS matrix weighted estimator for a panel data set," Statistical Software Components RTS00206, Boston College Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:24:y:1999:i:3:p:229-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.