Estimating net lottery revenues for states
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gulley, O. David & Scott, Frank A. Jr., 1989. "Lottery Effects on Pari-Mutuel Tax Revenues," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 42(1), pages 89-93, March.
- Gulley, O. David & Scott, Frank A. Jr., 1989. "Lottery Effects on Pari-Mutuel Tax Revenues," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 42(1), pages 89-93, March.
- John F. Scoggins, 1994. "Upping the Ante for Lotto: a Strategy for Enhancing State Revenues," Public Finance Review, , vol. 22(2), pages 258-264, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Di Bella, Enrico & Gandullia, Luca & Leporatti, Lucia, 2015. "The Impact of Gambling on Government Budget: A European Comparison with a Focus on Italy - L’impatto del gioco d’azzardo sul bilancio dello stato: un confronto europeo e analisi del contesto italiano," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 68(2), pages 187-212.
- Kent Grote & Victor Matheson, 2013. "Should Gambling Markets be Privatized? An Examination of State Lotteries in the United States," Working Papers 1303, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Frees, Edward W. & Miller, Thomas W., 2004. "Sales forecasting using longitudinal data models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 99-114.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:27:y:1999:i:2:p:170-178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.