Has Riverboat Gambling Reduced State Lottery Revenue?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas M. Walker & Todd M. Nesbit, 2014. "Casino Revenue Sensitivity to Competing Casinos: A Spatial Analysis of Missouri," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 21-40, March.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2003:i:10:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nichols, Mark W. & Tosun, Mehmet Serkan, 2017.
"The impact of legalized casino gambling on crime,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 1-15.
- Nichols, Mark W. & Tosun, Mehmet S., 2013. "The Impact of Legalized Casino Gambling on Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 7299, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark W. Nichols & Mehmet Serkan Tosun, 2013. "The Impact of Legalized Casino Gambling on Crime," Working Papers 13-001, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Melissa S. Kearney, 2005. "The Economic Winners and Losers of Legalized Gambling," NBER Working Papers 11234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Skidmore, Mark & Serkan Tosun, Mehmet, 2008.
"Do New Lottery Games Stimulate Retail Activity? Evidence from West Virginia Counties,"
Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy,
Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 38(1).
- Mark Skidmore & Mehmet Serkan Tosun, 2005. "Do New Lottery Games Stimulate Retail Activity? Evidence from West Virginia Counties," Working Papers 05-06, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.
- Kent Grote & Victor Matheson, 2011. "The Economics of Lotteries: A Survey of the Literature," Working Papers 1109, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Garrett, Thomas A. & Coughlin, Cletus C., 2009.
"Inter–Temporal Differences in the Income Elasticity of Demand for Lottery Tickets,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 62(1), pages 77-99, March.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Cletus C. Coughlin, 2007. "Inter-temporal differences in the income elasticity of demand for lottery tickets," Working Papers 2007-042, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:35:y:2017:i:4:p:684-699 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Rork & Stephen Fink, 2003. "The Importance of Self-Selection in Casino Cannibalization of State Lotteries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 8(10), pages 1-8.
- Kent Grote & Victor Matheson, 2011. "The Economics of Lotteries: An Annotated Bibliography," Working Papers 1110, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Ryan P. & Rork, Jonathan C., 2005. "Copycat gaming: A spatial analysis of state lottery structure," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 795-807, November.
- Andrés Leal & Julio López-Laborda & Fernando Rodrigo, 2014. "The Inside and Outside Revenue Impact of Regional Gambling Taxes in Spain," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 79-97, March.
- Cotti, Chad D. & Walker, Douglas M., 2010. "The impact of casinos on fatal alcohol-related traffic accidents in the United States," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 788-796, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:30:y:2002:i:3:p:235-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .