Determinants of the probability and timing of commercial casino legalization in the United States
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 142 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/11127/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jackson, John D & Saurman, David S & Shughart, William F, II, 1994. "Instant Winners: Legal Change in Transition and the Diffusion of State Lotteries," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 80(3-4), pages 245-263, September.
- David Giacopassi & Mark W. Nichols & B. Grant Stitt, 2006. "Voting for a Lottery," Public Finance Review, SAGE Publishing, vol. 34(1), pages 80-100, January.
- Charles T. Clotfelter & Philip J. Cook, 1989. "Selling Hope: State Lotteries in America," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number clot89-1.
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, December.
- repec:ntj:journl:v:46:y:1993:i:no._4:p:463-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- O. Homer Erekson & Glenn Platt & Christopher Whistler & Andrea Ziegert, 1999. "Factors influencing the adoption of state lotteries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(7), pages 875-884.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Thomas A. Garrett & Rubén Hernández-Murillo, 2006. "The geography, economics, and politics of lottery adoption," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 165-180.
- Douglas M. Walker & John D. Jackson, 2008. "Do U.S. Gambling Industries Cannibalize Each Other?," Public Finance Review, SAGE Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 308-333, May.
- Garrett, Thomas A, 2001. "The Leviathan Lottery? Testing the Revenue Maximization Objective of State Lotteries as Evidence for Leviathan," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 109(1-2), pages 101-117, October.
- Franklin Mixon & Steven Caudill & Jon Ford & Ter Peng, 1997. "The rise (or fall) of lottery adoption within the logic of collective action: Some empirical evidence," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 21(1), pages 43-49, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:142:y:2010:i:1:p:69-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.