Claim dependence with common effects in credibility models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Genest, Christian & Marceau, Etienne & Mesfioui, Mhamed, 2003. "Compound Poisson approximations for individual models with dependent risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 73-91, February.
- Muller, Alfred, 1997. "Stop-loss order for portfolios of dependent risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 219-223, December.
- Frees, Edward W. & Young, Virginia R. & Luo, Yu, 1999. "A longitudinal data analysis interpretation of credibility models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-247, May.
- Albrecher Hansjörg & Kantor Josef, 2002. "Simulation of ruin probabilities for risk processes of Markovian type," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 111-128, December.
- Dhaene, Jan & Goovaerts, Marc J., 1996. "Dependency of Risks and Stop-Loss Order," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 201-212, November.
- Cossette, Helene & Gaillardetz, Patrice & Marceau, Etienne & Rioux, Jacques, 2002. "On two dependent individual risk models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 153-166, April.
- Dhaene, J. & Goovaerts, M. J., 1997. "On the dependency of risks in the individual life model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 243-253, May.
- Purcaru, Oana & Denuit, Michel, 2003. "Dependence in Dynamic Claim Frequency Credibility Models," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(01), pages 23-40, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:38:y:2006:i:3:p:609-629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.