Claim dependence with common effects in credibility models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dhaene, J. & Goovaerts, M. J., 1997. "On the dependency of risks in the individual life model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 243-253, May.
- Frees, Edward W. & Young, Virginia R. & Luo, Yu, 1999. "A longitudinal data analysis interpretation of credibility models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 229-247, May.
- Albrecher Hansjörg & Kantor Josef, 2002. "Simulation of ruin probabilities for risk processes of Markovian type," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 111-128, December.
- Genest, Christian & Marceau, Etienne & Mesfioui, Mhamed, 2003. "Compound Poisson approximations for individual models with dependent risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 73-91, February.
- Muller, Alfred, 1997. "Stop-loss order for portfolios of dependent risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 219-223, December.
- Cossette, Helene & Gaillardetz, Patrice & Marceau, Etienne & Rioux, Jacques, 2002. "On two dependent individual risk models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 153-166, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:38:y:2006:i:3:p:609-629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.