Forest sector modeling: a synthesis of econometrics, mathematical programming, and system dynamics methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dewald, William G & Thursby, Jerry G & Anderson, Richard G, 1986. "Replication in Empirical Economics: The Journal of Money, Credit and Banking Project," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 587-603, September.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Buongiorno, J. & Svanqvist, N. H. H. & Wiroatmodjo, P., 1981. "Forestry sector development planning: A model for Indonesia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 113-135, September.
- McAleer, Michael & Pagan, Adrian R & Volker, Paul A, 1985. "What Will Take the Con out of Econometrics?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 293-307, June.
- Friedman, Milton & Schwartz, Anna J, 1991. "Alternative Approaches to Analyzing Economic Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 39-49, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uusivuori, Jussi & Uusivuori, J., 2002. "Comparative advantage and forest endowment in forest products trade: evidence from panel data of OECD-countries," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 53-75.
- Latta, Gregory S. & Sjølie, Hanne K. & Solberg, Birger, 2013. "A review of recent developments and applications of partial equilibrium models of the forest sector," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 350-360.
- Hurmekoski, Elias & Hetemäki, Lauri, 2013. "Studying the future of the forest sector: Review and implications for long-term outlook studies," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 17-29.
- repec:eee:foreco:v:26:y:2017:i:c:p:30-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pauliuk, Stefan & Hertwich, Edgar G., 2015. "Socioeconomic metabolism as paradigm for studying the biophysical basis of human societies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 83-93.
- Craig Johnston & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2014. "Modelling Bi-lateral Forest Product Trade Flows: Experiencing Vertical and Horizontal Chain Optimization," Working Papers 2014-04, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Hsu, Chiung-Wen & Ho, Shu-Ping, 2016. "Assessing feed-in tariffs on wind power installation and industry development in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 548-557.
- Mansikkasalo, Anna & Lundmark, Robert & Söderholm, Patrik, 2014. "Market behavior and policy in the recycled paper industry: A critical survey of price elasticity research," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 17-29.
- Rahman, Mohammad Mahfuzur & Munn, Ian Alexander & Sun, Changyou, 3. "Welfare Implications Of Timberland Ownership Changes In The U.S. Timber Markets," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 4(3).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:12:y:1996:i:3:p:329-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .