A Portfolio Balance Approach to Euro-Area Money Demand in a Time-Varying Environment
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmad Baharumshah & Siew-Voon Soon, 2015. "Demand for broad money in Singapore: does wealth matter?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(3), pages 557-573, July.
- Jawadi, Fredj & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2013.
"Money demand in the euro area, the US and the UK: Assessing the role of nonlinearity,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 507-515.
- Fredj Jawadi & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2012. "Money Demand in the euro area, the US and the UK:Assessing the Role of Nonlinearity," NIPE Working Papers 22/2012, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Hall, Stephen G. & Kenjegaliev, Amangeldi & Swamy, P.A.V.B. & Tavlas, George S., 2013.
"Measuring currency pressures: The cases of the Japanese yen, the Chinese yuan, and the UK pound,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 1-20.
- Stephen Hall & Amangeldi Kenjegaliev & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2013. "Measuring Currency Pressures: The Cases of the Japanese Yen, the Chinese Yuan, and the U.K. Pound," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Ansgar Belke & Robert Czudaj, 2010.
"Is Euro Area Money Demand (Still) Stable? Cointegrated VAR Versus Single Equation Techniques,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik),
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 56(4), pages 285-315.
- Belke, Ansgar & Czudaj, Robert, 2010. "Is Euro Area Money Demand (Still) Stable? – Cointegrated VAR versus Single Equation Techniques," Ruhr Economic Papers 171, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke & Robert Czudaj, 2010. "Is Euro Area Money Demand (Still) Stable?: Cointegrated VAR versus Single Equation Techniques," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 982, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hall, Stephen G. & Swamy, P. A. V. B. & Tavlas, George S., 2017.
"Time-Varying Coefficient Models: A Proposal For Selecting The Coefficient Driver Sets,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(05), pages 1158-1174, July.
- Stephen G. Hall & P. A. V. B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2014. "Time Varying Coefficient Models; A Proposal for selecting the Coefficient Driver Sets," Discussion Papers in Economics 14/18, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Stephan Barisitz, 2008. "Banking Transformation (1989 - 2006) in Central and Eastern Europe - With Special Reference to Balkans," Working Papers 78, Bank of Greece.
- Peter Bernholz, 2008. "Government Bankruptcy of Balkan Nations and their Consequences for Money and Inflation before 1914: A Comparative Analysis," Working Papers 74, Bank of Greece.
- Sophia Lazaretou, 2009. "Money supply and Greek history monetary statistics: definition, construction, sources and data," Working Papers 105, Bank of Greece.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney demand; VEC; time varying coefficient estimation; Euro area;
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-04-29 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2008-04-29 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-04-29 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-04-29 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:08/9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.