Report NEP-EEC-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen G Hall & George Hondroyiannis & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2008. "A Portfolio Balance Approach to Euro-Area Money Demand in a Time-Varying Environment," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/9, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00275769_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lorenzo Pozzi & Guido Wolswijk, 2008. "Have Euro Area Government Bond Risk Premia Converged To Their Common State?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-042/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 07 Sep 2009.
- František Turnovec, 2008. "Duality of Power in the European Parliament," Working Papers IES 2008/06, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2008.
- Kauppi, Heikki & Widgrén, Mika, 2008. "Do Benevolent Aspects Have Room in Explaining EU Budget Receipts?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6778, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ingo Geishecker & Holger Görg & Daria Taglioni, 2008. "Characterizing Euro Area Multinationals," Kiel Working Papers 1413, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:08-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fragkiskos Filippaios & Constantina Kottaridi, 2008. "Complements or Substitutes? New Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Evidence on the Imports and FDI Relationship," Working Papers 0026, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Christophe J. GODLEWSKI & Ydriss Ziane, 2008. "How many banks does it take to lend? Empirical evidence from Europe," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-11, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Dionisius, Regina & Mühlemann, Samuel & Pfeifer, Harald & Walden, Günter & Wenzelmann, Felix & Wolter, Stefan C., 2008. "Cost and Benefit of Apprenticeship Training: A Comparison of Germany and Switzerland," IZA Discussion Papers 3465, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chiarini, Bruno & Marzano, Elisabetta & Schneider, Friedrich, 2008. "Tax Rates and Tax Evasion: An Empirical Analysis of the Structural Aspects and Long-Run Characteristics in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 3447, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).