Complements or Substitutes? New Theoretical Considerations and Empirical Evidence on the Imports and FDI Relationship
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicos Christodoulakis & Vassilis Sarantides, 2017.
"External Asymmetries in the Euro Area and the Role of Foreign Direct Investment,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 393-423, February.
- Nicos Christodoulakis & Vassilis Sarantides, 2011. "External asymmetries in the euro area and the role of foreign direct investment," Working Papers 132, Bank of Greece.
- Muhammad Ali & Uwe Cantner & Ipsita Roy, 2016. "Knowledge spillovers through FDI and trade: the moderating role of quality-adjusted human capital," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 837-868, October.
- Muhammad Ali & Uwe Cantner & Ipsita Roy, 2015. "Knowledge Spillovers through FDI and Trade: Moderating Role of Quality-Adjusted Human Capital," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-014, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral & Eastern European Countries (CEEC); Investment Development Path (IDP); inward Foreign Direct Investment (FDI); imports;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-04-29 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-04-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uop:wpaper:0026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kleanthis Gatziolis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/depelgr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .