The impact of post-9/11 visa policies on travel to the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Neiman, Brent & Swagel, Phillip, 2007. "The impact of post-9/11 visa policies on travel to the United States," MPRA Paper 2952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry & Ries, John, 2009.
"How remote is the offshoring threat?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 429-444, May.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer & John Ries, 2007. "How Remote is the Offshoring Threat?," Working Papers 2007-18, CEPII research center.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer & John Ries, 2008. "How Remote is the Offshoring Threat ?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/10143, Sciences Po.
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry & Ries, John, 2007. "How Remote is the Offshoring Threat?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6542, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer & John Ries, 2009. "How remote is the offshoring threat?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00639596, HAL.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer & John Ries, 2008. "How Remote is the Offshoring Threat ?," Working Papers hal-01066173, HAL.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2003.
"Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 170-192, March.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2000. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 485, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2001. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 8079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. M. C. Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2006.
"The Log of Gravity,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(4), pages 641-658, November.
- Santos Silva, Joao & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "The log of gravity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3744, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joao Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2005. "The Log of Gravity," CEP Discussion Papers dp0701, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Santos Silva, J.M.C & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "The Log of Gravity," CEPR Discussion Papers 5311, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Head, Keith & Ries, John, 2008. "FDI as an outcome of the market for corporate control: Theory and evidence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 2-20, January.
- Jan Vilasuso & Fredric C. Menz, 1998. "Domestic Price, (Expected) Foreign Price, and Travel Spending by Canadians in the United States," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(5), pages 1139-1153, November.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2004.
"How Much Should We Trust Differences-In-Differences Estimates?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 119(1), pages 249-275.
- Marianne Bertrand & Esther Duflo & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2002. "How Much Should We Trust Differences-in-Differences Estimates?," NBER Working Papers 8841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pia M. Orrenius, 2003. "U.S. immigration and economic growth: putting policy on hold," Southwest Economy, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Nov, pages 1-7.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Lawson & Jayme Lemke, 2012. "Travel visas," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 153(1), pages 17-36, October.
- Anca D. Cristea & Russell Hillberry & Aaditya Mattoo, 2015.
"Open Skies over the Middle East,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(11), pages 1650-1681, November.
- Cristea, Anca & Hillberry, Russell & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2014. "Open skies over the Middle East," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6937, The World Bank.
- Anca Cristea & Russell Hillberry & Aaditya Mattoo, 2014. "Open Skies over the Middle East," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22600, The World Bank.
- repec:rss:jnljpg:v2i2p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farai Jena & Barry Reilly, 2013. "The determinants of United Kingdom student visa demand from developing countries," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Tekleselassie, Tsegay Gebrekidan, 2016. "Three essays on the impact of institutions and policies on socio-economic outcomes," Economics PhD Theses 1316, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Ayumu Tanaka, 2013.
"Geographic Concentration of Foreign Visitors to Japan,"
e-12-013, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- TANAKA Ayumu, 2013. "Geographic Concentration of Foreign Visitors to Japan," Discussion papers 13008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- B. Lindsay Lowell, 2014. "Managing immigration: A review of some past projections," Migration Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 11(1), pages 33-42, January.
- Robert A. Lawson & Saurav Roychoudhury, 2016. "Do travel visa requirements impede tourist travel?," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(4), pages 817-828, October.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:2:p:397-412 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsVisa policy Differences-in-differences National security International business;
- F52 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - National Security; Economic Nationalism
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:78:y:2009:i:1:p:86-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.