Do travel visa requirements impede tourist travel?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Lawson & Jayme Lemke, 2012. "Travel visas," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 153(1), pages 17-36, October.
- Neiman, Brent & Swagel, Phillip, 2009.
"The impact of post-9/11 visa policies on travel to the United States,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 86-99, June.
- Neiman, Brent & Swagel, Phillip, 2007. "The impact of post-9/11 visa policies on travel to the United States," MPRA Paper 2952, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert, 1999.
"The Quality of Government,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 222-279, April.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, "undated". "The Quality of Government," Working Paper 19452, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1998. "The Quality of Government," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1847, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert Vishny, 1998. "The Quality of Goverment," NBER Working Papers 6727, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2011. "On the detrimental impact of visa restrictions on bilateral trade and foreign direct investment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37226, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Witt, Stephen F. & Witt, Christine A., 1995. "Forecasting tourism demand: A review of empirical research," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 447-475, September.
- Xiaochu Hu, 2013. "Economic Benefits Associated With The Visa Waiver Program Â€“ A Difference-Indifference Approach," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 7(1), pages 81-89.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30747160 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clemens, Michael & Pritchett, Lant, 2016. "The New Case for Migration Restrictions: An Assessment," Working Paper Series rwp16-054, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Clemens, Michael A. & Pritchett, Lant, 2016.
"The New Economic Case for Migration Restrictions: An Assessment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9730, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael A. Clemens & Lant Pritchett, 2016. "The New Economic Case for Migration Restrictions: An Assessment," CID Working Papers 314, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Tsuyoshi Goto & Nobuo Akai, 2017. "Benefit and Cost of Visa relaxation -Empirical Analysis on the Impact of Visa waiver-," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
More about this item
KeywordsTravel visas; Tourism; Travel; Globalization; Economic freedom;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- F52 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - National Security; Economic Nationalism
- F68 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Policy
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jecfin:v:40:y:2016:i:4:d:10.1007_s12197-015-9343-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.