Deregulation and quality
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James J. Anton & Paul J. Gertler, 2004. "Regulation, Local Monopolies and Spatial Competition," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 115-141, 03.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1992.
"Regulation by Duopoly,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 507-33, Fall.
- David Sappington, 1983. "Optimal Regulation of a Multiproduct Monopoly with Unknown Technological Capabilities," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(2), pages 453-463, Autumn.
- David P. Baron & Roger B. Myerson, 1979.
"Regulating a Monopolist with Unknown Costs,"
412, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- McGuire, Thomas G. & Riordan, Michael H., 1995.
"Incomplete information and optimal market structure public purchases from private providers,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 125-141, January.
- Thomas G. McGuire & Michael H. Riordan, 1991. "Incomplete Information and Optimal Market Structure: Public Purchases from Private Providers," Papers 0010, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1990. "The regulation of multiproduct firms : Part I: Theory," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-36, October.
- Asher Wolinsky, 1994.
"Regulation of Duopoly: Managed Competition vs. Regulated Monopolies,"
1116, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Asher Wolinsky, 1997. "Regulation of Duopoly: Managed Competition vs Regulated Monopolies," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 821-847, December.
- McAfee, R Preston & McMillan, John, 1991. "Optimal Contracts for Teams," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(3), pages 561-77, August.
- Dana, James Jr. & Spier, Kathryn E., 1994. "Designing a private industry : Government auctions with endogenous market structure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 127-147, January.
- Emmanuelle Auriol, 1996.
"Une note sur l'effet d'échantillonnage,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 1179-1201.
- Picard Pierre & Rey Patrick, 1987. "Incentives in cooperative research and development," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8739, CEPREMAP.
- Emmanuelle AURIOL, 1993. "Monopole ou duopole: l'effet de comparaison," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 31, pages 1-31.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:16:y:1998:i:2:p:169-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.