Pricing and entry in regulated industries: The role of regulatory design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gianni De Fraja, "undated".
"Entry, Pricing and Incentives: The Role of Regulatory Commitment,"
94/29, Department of Economics, University of York.
- De Fraja, Gianni, 1994. "Entry, Pricing and Incentives: The Role of Regulatory Commitment," CEPR Discussion Papers 1078, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xavier Freixas & Roger Guesnerie & Jean Tirole, 1985. "Planning under Incomplete Information and the Ratchet Effect," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 173-191.
- Caillaud, Bernard, 1990. "Regulation, competition, and asymmetric information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 87-110, October.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1988. "The Dynamics of Incentive Contracts," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1153-1175, September.
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, January.
- Dana, James Jr. & Spier, Kathryn E., 1994. "Designing a private industry : Government auctions with endogenous market structure," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 127-147, January.
- McGuire, Thomas G. & Riordan, Michael H., 1995.
"Incomplete information and optimal market structure public purchases from private providers,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 125-141, January.
- Thomas G. McGuire & Michael H. Riordan, 1991. "Incomplete Information and Optimal Market Structure: Public Purchases from Private Providers," Papers 0010, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sara Biancini, 2010.
"Incomplete Regulation, Competition, and Entry in Increasing Returns to Scale Industries,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(6), pages 1003-1026, December.
- Sara BIANCINI, 2009. "Incomplete Regulation, Competition and Entry in Increasing Returns to Scale Industries," THEMA Working Papers 2009-08, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Sara Biancini, 2010. "Incomplete Regulation, Competition and Entry in Increasing Returns to Scale Industries," Post-Print halshs-01103804, HAL.
- Anton, James J. & Vander Weide, James H. & Vettas, Nikolaos, 2002. "Entry auctions and strategic behavior under cross-market price constraints," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 611-629, May.
- Paula Sarmento & António Brandão, 2008. "Regulatory design under asymmetric information about demand," CEF.UP Working Papers 0802, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Debande, Olivier, 2001. "Deregulating and privatizing statutory monopolies," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(2-3), pages 111-137.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:64:y:1997:i:2:p:259-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .