Entry auctions and strategic behavior under cross-market price constraints
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean O. Lanjouw, 1997. "Title: The Introduction of Pharmaceutical Product Patents in India: Heartless Exploitation of the Poor and Suffering," Working Papers 775, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Lanjouw, J.O., 1997.
"The Introduction of Pharmaceutical Product Patents in India: "Heartless Exploitation of the Poor and Suffering"?,"
775, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Jean O. Lanjouw, 1998. "The Introduction of Pharmaceutical Product Patents in India: "Heartless Exploitation of the Poor and Suffering"?," NBER Working Papers 6366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean O Lanjouw, 2003. "The Introduction of Pharmaceutical Product Patents in India: Heartless Exploitation of the Poor and Suffering?," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000598, David K. Levine.
- Armstrong, Mark & Vickers, John, 1993. "Price Discrimination, Competition and Regulation," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 335-359, December.
- Armstrong, M. & Vickers, J., 1992. "Price Discrimination, Competition and Regulation," Economics Series Working Papers 99140, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Jehiel & Benny Moldovanu, 2000. "Auctions with Downstream Interaction Among Buyers," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 31(4), pages 768-791, Winter.
- Jehiel, Phillipe & Moldovanu, Benny, 1997. "Auctions with Downstream Interaction among Buyers," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 97-06, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Asher Wolinsky, 1997. "Regulation of Duopoly: Managed Competition vs Regulated Monopolies," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 821-847, December.
- Asher Wolinsky, 1994. "Regulation of Duopoly: Managed Competition vs. Regulated Monopolies," Discussion Papers 1116, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- W. Leontief, 1940. "The Theory of Limited and Unlimited Discrimination," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(3), pages 490-501.
- Baye, Michael R. & Morgan, John, 1999. "A folk theorem for one-shot Bertrand games," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 59-65, October.
- Gary Biglaiser & Ching-to Albert Ma, 1995. "Regulating a Dominant Firm: Unknown Demand and Industry Structure," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(1), pages 1-19, Spring.
- De Fraja, Gianni, 1997. "Pricing and entry in regulated industries: The role of regulatory design," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 259-278, May.
- Vander Weide, James H & Zalkind, Julie H, 1981. "Deregulation and Oligopolistic Price-Quality Rivalry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 144-154, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:20:y:2002:i:5:p:611-629. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.