The regulation of multiproduct firms : Part I: Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- T. N. Srinivasan, 2002. "Privatisation, Regulation, and Competition in South Asia," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 389-422.
- Jehiel, Philippe & Moldovanu, Benny & Stacchetti, Ennio, 1999.
"Multidimensional Mechanism Design for Auctions with Externalities,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 258-293, April.
- Jehiel, Phillipe & Moldovanu, Benny & Stacchetti, E., 1997. "Multidimensional Mechanism Design for Auctions with Externalities," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 97-04, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Moldovanu, Benny & Jehiel, Philippe & Stacchetti, Ennio, 1997. "Multidimensional Mechanism Design for Auctions with Externalities," Papers 97-04, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2009. "Capital control, debt financing and innovative activity," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 372-383, August.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Kraft, Kornelius, 2004. "Capital Control, Debt Financing and Innovative Activity," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-75, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Kornelius Kraft, 2009. "Capital Control, Debt Financing and Innovative Activity," Post-Print hal-00684396, HAL.
- Aguirre, Iñaki & Beitia, Arantza, 2017. "Modelling countervailing incentives in adverse selection models: A synthesis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 82-89.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle, 1998. "Deregulation and quality," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 169-194, March.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle, 1997. "Deregulation and Quality," IDEI Working Papers 69, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- David, Laurent & Le Breton, Michel & Merillon, Olivier, 2007. "Kolm as a Contributor to Public Utility Pricing, Second Best Culture and the Theory of Regulation," IDEI Working Papers 490, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- De Borger, Bruno, 1997. "Public pricing of final and intermediate goods in the presence of externalities," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 765-781, December.
- Mokhtar Kouki & Sang Park & Eric Renault, 2014. "Estimating scale economies in financial intermediation: a doubly indirect inference," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 351-365, June.
- Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki & Beitia Ruiz de Mendarozqueta, María Aranzazu, 2014. "Countervailing incentives in adverse selection models. A synthesis," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2014-84, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Horn, Henrik & Lang, Harald & Lundgren, Stefan, 1995. "Managerial effort incentives, X-inefficiency and international trade," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 117-138, January.
- Horn, H. & Lang, H. & Lundgren, S., 1991. "Managerial Effort Incentives, X-Inefficiency and International Trade," Papers 507, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Kraft, Kornelius & Niederprum, Antonia, 1999. "Determinants of management compensation with risk-averse agents and dispersed ownership of the firm," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 17-27, September.
- Raineri, Ricardo & Giaconi, Pablo, 2005. "Price and access charge discrimination in electricity distribution: An application to the Chilean case," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 771-790, September.
- Vigren, Andreas, 2014. "Costs for Swedish public transport authorities in tendered bus contracts," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:22, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Kaisa Kotakorpi, 2002. "Access Pricing and Competition in Telecommunications," Discussion Papers 283, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Moresi, Serge, 1998. "Optimal taxation and firm formation:: A model of asymmetric information," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1525-1551, September.
- Galina Besstremyannaya, 2015. "The adverse effects of incentives regulation in health care: a comparative analysis with the U.S. and Japanese hospital data," Working Papers w0218, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Lee, Sang-Kyu & Kim, Jae-Cheol, 1996. "An incentive scheme of a non-linear price schedule for regulating a monopolist with unknown cost," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 271-278, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:43:y:1990:i:1:p:1-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed