Estimation of an index of regional health needs in Spain using count regression models with filter
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kelly Bedard & John Dorland & Allan W. Gregory & Joanne Roberts, 1999.
"Needs-Based Health Care Funding: Implications for Resource Distribution in Ontario,"
jorob-99-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kelly Bedard & John Dorland & Allan W. Gregory & Joanne Roberts, 2000. "Needs-based health care funding: implications for resource distribution in Ontario," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(4), pages 981-1008, November.
- Kelly Bedard & John Dorland & Allan W. Gregory & Joanne Roberts, . "Needs-Based Health Care Funding: Implications for Resource Distribution in Ontario," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 1999-18, Claremont Colleges.
- Morris, Stephen & Sutton, Matthew & Gravelle, Hugh, 2005. "Inequity and inequality in the use of health care in England: an empirical investigation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 1251-1266, March.
- van Doorslaer, Eddy & Wagstaff, Adam & van der Burg, Hattem & Christiansen, Terkel & De Graeve, Diana & Duchesne, Inge & Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Gerfin, Michael & Geurts, Jose & Gross, Lorna, 2000. "Equity in the delivery of health care in Europe and the US," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 553-583, September.
- Begoña Álvarez, 2001. "La demanda atendida de consultas médicas y servicios urgentes en España," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 25(1), pages 93-138, January.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-55, March-Apr.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & José M. Labeaga & Maite Martínez-Granado, 2002. "Latent class versus two-part models in the demand for physician services across the European Union," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 301-321.
- Ángel Marcos Vera-Hernández, 1999. "Duplicate coverage and demand for health care. The case of Catalonia," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(7), pages 579-598.
- Nigel Rice & Peter Smith, 1999. "Approaches to capitation and risk adjustment in health care: an international survey," Working Papers 038cheop, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Sherry Glied & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2003. "Health Inequality, Education and Medical Innovation," NBER Working Papers 9738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:81:y:2007:i:1:p:4-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.