Estimation of an index of regional health needs in Spain using count regression models with filter
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kelly Bedard & John Dorland & Allan W. Gregory & Joanne Roberts, 2000.
"Needs-based health care funding: implications for resource distribution in Ontario,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(4), pages 981-1008, November.
- Kelly Bedard & John Dorland & Allan W. Gregory & Joanne Roberts, . "Needs-Based Health Care Funding: Implications for Resource Distribution in Ontario," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 1999-18, Claremont Colleges.
- Kelly Bedard & John Dorland & Allan W. Gregory & Joanne Roberts, 1999. "Needs-Based Health Care Funding: Implications for Resource Distribution in Ontario," Working Papers jorob-99-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Sergi Jiménez-Mart�n & José M. Labeaga & Maite Mart�nez-Granado, 2002. "Latent class versus two-part models in the demand for physician services across the European Union," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 301-321.
- �ngel Marcos Vera-Hernández, 1999. "Duplicate coverage and demand for health care. The case of Catalonia," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(7), pages 579-598.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-55, March-Apr.
- van Doorslaer, Eddy & Wagstaff, Adam & van der Burg, Hattem & Christiansen, Terkel & De Graeve, Diana & Duchesne, Inge & Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Gerfin, Michael & Geurts, Jose & Gross, Lorna, 2000. "Equity in the delivery of health care in Europe and the US," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 553-583, September.
- Nigel Rice & Peter Smith, 1999. "Approaches to capitation and risk adjustment in health care: an international survey," Working Papers 038cheop, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Sherry Glied & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2003. "Health Inequality, Education and Medical Innovation," NBER Working Papers 9738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Begoña Álvarez, 2001. "La demanda atendida de consultas médicas y servicios urgentes en España," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 25(1), pages 93-138, January.
- Morris, Stephen & Sutton, Matthew & Gravelle, Hugh, 2005. "Inequity and inequality in the use of health care in England: an empirical investigation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 1251-1266, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:81:y:2007:i:1:p:4-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or () The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.