La demanda atendida de consultas médicas y servicios urgentes en España
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 25 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Investigaciones Economicas Fundación SEPI Quintana, 2 (planta 3) 28008 Madrid Spain|
Web page: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/revistas/presentacion.asp Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joshua D. Angrist & Alan B. Krueger, 1990.
"The Effect of Age at School Entry on Educational Attainment: An Application of Instrumental Variables with Moments from Two Samples,"
NBER Working Papers
3571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Alan B. Krueger, 1990. "The Effect of Age at School Entry on Educational Attainment: An Application of Instrumental Variables with Moments from Two Samples," Working Papers 654, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Robinson, P M, 1987. "Asymptotically Efficient Estimation in the Presence of Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 875-891, July.
- Gourieroux Christian & Monfort Alain & Trognon A, 1982.
"Pseudo maximum lilelihood methods : applications to poisson models,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Gourieroux, Christian & Monfort, Alain & Trognon, Alain, 1984. "Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Methods: Applications to Poisson Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 701-720, May.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 1985.
"Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 3(4), pages 370-379, October.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 2002. "Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 88-97, January.
- Miguel A. Delgado & Thomas J. Kniesner, 1997.
"Count Data Models With Variance Of Unknown Form: An Application To A Hedonic Model Of Worker Absenteeism,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 79(1), pages 41-49, February.
- Delgado, M.A. & Kniesner, T.J., 1994. "Count Data Models with Viriance of Unknown Form - An Application to a Hedonic Model of Worker Absenteeism," Papers 94-011, Indiana - Center for Econometric Model Research.
- Kniesner, Thomas J. & Delgado, Miguel A., 1994. "Count data models with variance of unknown form: an application to a hedonic model of worker absenteeism," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 3959, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 1986. "The demand for health : Some new empirical evidence," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 195-233, September.
- Kenkel, Don, 1990. "Consumer Health Information and the Demand for Medical Care," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(4), pages 587-595, November.
- Kenkel, D.S., 1989. "Should You Eat Breakfast? Estimates From Health Production Functions," Papers 9-90-8, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Winfried Pohlmeier & Volker Ulrich, 1995. "An Econometric Model of the Two-Part Decisionmaking Process in the Demand for Health Care," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(2), pages 339-361.
- Stano, Miron, 1985. "An analysis of the evidence on competition in the physician services markets," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 197-211, September.
- Kenkel, D.S., 1988.
"Health Behavior, Health Knowledge, And Schooling,"
10-88-3, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Manuel Arellano & Costas Meghir, 1992.
"Female Labour Supply and On-the-Job Search: An Empirical Model Estimated Using Complementary Data Sets,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 59(3), pages 537-559.
- M Arellano & Costas Megir & Mary Silles, 1990. "Female Labour Supply and On-the-Job Search: An Empirical Model Estimated using Complementary Data Sets," CEP Discussion Papers dp0009, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Ángel Marcos Vera-Hernández, 1999. "Duplicate coverage and demand for health care. The case of Catalonia," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(7), pages 579-598.
- A. C. Cameron & P. K. Trivedi & Frank Milne & J. Piggott, 1988. "A Microeconometric Model of the Demand for Health Care and Health Insurance in Australia," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 85-106.
- Cauley, Stephen Day, 1987. "The Time Price of Medical Care," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(1), pages 59-66, February.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Gurmu, Shiferaw, 1997. "Semi-Parametric Estimation of Hurdle Regression Models with an Application to Medicaid Utilization," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 225-243, May-June.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1978. "The Supply of Surgeons and the Demand for Operations," NBER Working Papers 0236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:25:y:2001:i:1:p:93-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.