Approaches to capitation and risk adjustment in health care: an international survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A.G. Champion, 1992. "Urban and Regional Demographic Trends in the Developed World," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 29(3-4), pages 461-482, May.
- Bowling, Ann & Farquhar, Morag & Browne, Peter, 1991. "Use of services in old age: Data from three surveys of elderly people," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 689-700, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schokkaert, Erik & Van de Voorde, Carine, 2004.
"Risk selection and the specification of the conventional risk adjustment formula,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1237-1259, November.
- Erik SCHOKKAERT & Carine VAN DE VOORDE, 2000. "Risk Selection and the Specification of the Conventional Risk Adjustment Formula," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0011, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Amir Shmueli, 2015. "On the calculation of the Israeli risk adjustment rates," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(3), pages 271-277, April.
- Friedrich Breyer & Mathias Kifmann, 2001. "Optionen der Weiterentwicklung des Risikostrukturausgleichs in der GKV," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 236, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Oliveira, Monica Duarte & Bevan, Gwyn, 2003. "Measuring geographic inequities in the Portuguese health care system: an estimation of hospital care needs," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 277-293, December.
- Kathryn Antioch & Michael Walsh, 2004. "The risk-adjusted vision beyond casemix (DRG) funding in Australia," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 5(2), pages 95-109, May.
- Robert Elliott & Ada Ma & Matt Sutton & Diane Skatun & Nigel Rice & Stephen Morris & Alex McConnachie, 2010. "The role of the staff MFF in distributing NHS funding: taking account of differences in local labour market conditions," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 532-548.
- Oliveira, Monica D. & Bevan, Gwyn, 2008. "Modelling hospital costs to produce evidence for policies that promote equity and efficiency," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 933-947, March.
- Barbara Wieckowska, 2013. "Systemy wyrownywania szkodowosci funkcjonujace w bazowych systemach zabezpieczenia zdrowotnego z konkurencja pomiedzy platnikami trzeciej strony. (Claims equalization systems, operating in the health ," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 11(41), pages 193-203.
- O'Loughlin, Rosalyn & Kelly, Alan, 2004. "Equity in resource allocation in the Irish health service: A policy Delphi study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 271-280, March.
- Monica Oliveira, 2004. "Modelling demand and supply influences on utilization: A flow demand model to predict hospital utilization at the small area level," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(20), pages 2237-2251.
- Fabio Pammolli & Francesco Porcelli & Francesco Vidoli & Monica Auteri & Guido Borà, 2017. "La spesa sanitaria delle Regioni in Italia - Saniregio 2017," Working Papers CERM 01-2017, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
- repec:sgm:pzwzuw:v:1:i:2:y:2013:p:193-203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trevor A. Sheldon & Peter C. Smith, 2000. "Equity in the allocation of health care resources," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(7), pages 571-574.
- Vallejo-Torres, Laura & Morris, Stephen & Carr-Hill, Roy & Dixon, Paul & Law, Malcom & Rice, Nigel & Sutton, Matthew, 2009. "Can regional resource shares be based only on prevalence data? An empirical investigation of the proportionality assumption," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 1634-1642, December.
- Matranga, Domenica & Sapienza, Francesca, 2015. "Congestion analysis to evaluate the efficiency and appropriateness of hospitals in Sicily," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 324-332.
- Matthew Sutton & Peter Lock, 2000. "Regional differences in health care delivery: implications for a national resource allocation formula," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(6), pages 547-559.
- Montero Granados, Roberto & Jimenez Aguilera, Juan de Dios & Martin Martin, Jose Jesus, 2007. "Estimation of an index of regional health needs in Spain using count regression models with filter," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 4-16, April.
- Almeida, Anabela, 2007.
"Práticas de Aprovisionamento nos Hospitais Públicos Portugueses: Estudo das Diferenças Regionais
[Procurement Practices In The Public Hospitals In Portugal: A Study Of Regional Differences]," MPRA Paper 6241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chy:respap:38cheop. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gill Forder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chyoruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .