Forest conservation in the Philippines: An economic assessment of selected policy responses using a computable general equilibrium model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bartelmus, Peter, 1999. "Green accounting for a sustainable economy: Policy use and analysis of environmental accounts in the Philippines," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 155-170, April.
- Korten, Frances F., 1994. "Questioning the call for environmental loans: A critical examination of forestry lending in the Philippines," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 971-981, July.
- Wiebelt, Manfred, 1995.
"Stopping deforestation in the Amazon : trade-off between ecological and economic targets?,"
Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy
1654, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Manfred Wiebelt, 1995. "Stopping deforestation in the Amazon: Trade-off between ecological and economic targets?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 542-568, September.
- Wilen, James E., 1985. "Bioeconomics of renewable resource use," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 61-124 Elsevier.
- W. Jill Harrison & K.R. Pearson, 1994.
"Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK,"
Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers
ip-64, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Harrison, W Jill & Pearson, K R, 1996. "Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 83-127, May.
- Jeffrey R. Vincent, 1990. "Rent Capture and the Feasibility of Tropical Forest Management," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(2), pages 212-223.
- Ackerman, Frank, 1994. "The natural interest rate of the forest: Macroeconomic requirements for sustainable development," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 21-26, May.
- Luz Centeno Stenberg & Mahinda Siriwardana, 2002. "Deforestation in the Philippines: a different perspective," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(4), pages 415-432.
- Luz Centeno Stenberg & Mahinda Siriwardana, 2006. "The steady-state treatment of forestry in CGE models," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 1-17.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:9:y:2007:i:6:p:671-693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.